❤Valentines Day HC Special❤

haha sorry this isn't the next request, i just thought it wouldn't make sense to have an xReader series without a Valentines special(also sorry for it being late, i forgot to post it when i said i would!!)! so these will go over how the main 4 protags and main 4 antags (+ Phobos and Hoffy) take you out on a valentines date! so to keep it from being too long, each story will be relatively short. and regardless of whether you're single or in a relationship, i hope you enjoy this Valentines day and remember to give love even to your friends and family! love doesn't have to be romantic!!❤❤

2251 words, published 2/14/2023

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hank

Valentines is a difficult day for Hank as he's not very good at romance and affection. But he really does try his best, and shows it in his own way. One such way was taking you out on the town to see his favorite weapon shops. Normally going to such a sketchy side of Nevada Central would scare you, but with Hank, you felt extraordinarily safe.

The first shop was filled to the brim with swords, knives, hand axes, brass knuckles, the likes. Though you don't know too much about weapons, you couldn't help but feel like not all of these were quality. You felt like you were in a little weapons kiosk at the mall. Still, some of the stuff they had was pretty cool. You visited a few more shops, some had firearms, some had armor, but all in all it was still fun.

After the third shop, you were getting hungry, so Hank showed you a little cat cafe he likes. Nestled in a little corner, it felt homely and cozy, and the kitties were just precious. One in particular seemed to be very attached to Hank, a little black kitten with a single white paw. As it was also a cat shelter, you may or may not have adopted a kitten after your stay.

Sanford

Sadly you had work on valentines day so you couldn't spend time with Sanford until the evening. But he assured you that he'll make it the best day to make up for it. And once you got home, you understood what he meant. You opened the door to the smell of your favorite homemade food. There were candles and roses all over the place, even the radio was playing a cool romantic playlist. He seriously went really over the top!

The two of you chatted about your day and got to catch up with each other over dinner. You may live together, but sometimes the regular ebb and flow of everyday life can make you forget to really talk with your partners. You learned that SQ is giving everyone a day off soon, and so decided to make another date that day.

Regardless after a delightful dinner, he surprised you again with an in-home theater experience! Movie theater popcorn, your favorite soda, candy, and he even borrowed Deimos' stereo system for the best quality sound. And of course, you got to pick the movie! The two of you snuggled on the couch and just chilled until you both fell asleep.

Deimos

Recently Nevada Central opened up Player-One Arcade, and Deimos has been dying to go there for weeks now. And finally you decided to surprise him with tickets for valentines day! It was large and two-storied. Newer games and prize counters on the first floor, retro games on the second. There were even some imported crane machines from Eastern Nevada.

First game on the agenda: Deimos had heard there was a super hard rhythm game and wanted to try it out. It was very amusing, watching him fail horribly, only to go into some sort of trance and finally beat the hardest level with the new top score! And to celebrate he bought you something from the counter, anything you wanted. You both had fun, and even tried your hand at some games you didn't think you'd enjoy, but ended up having a blast.