gayporn 😱

Y'all I'm shit at smut I've only written it like twice 🙁

TW: gay kids fucking 

before Akaza could finish his statement, he was abruptly cut off by a pair of large, almost skeletal fingers being shoved down his throat. He sputtered, his gag reflex kicking in and causing him to choke on the extremities, lungs ceasing to take in air as he struggled around the two masses. His eyes welled up with tears, throat clenching tightly as he squirmed, trying to break free from the blonde's steady clasp on him. Douma began a slow and steady rhythm of fingerfucking the smaller male's throat, his didgits pumping in and out of his mouth. At the same time, he used his free hand to strip the boy down, that gorgeous body now exposed to the chill of the night air. Akaza leaned back against the tree, all of his attempts to struggle against Douma ceasing within the blink of an eye as he drove his fingers into his mouth. Akaza was loosing his mind to the overwhelming sensations wafting in and out, his thoughts clouding as he came to the realization that he wasn't going to be getting out of this. There was no point in fighting against the man putting him through all of this sexual torture. He'd proven to be far too strong for him to deal with, especially with the given circumstances. After what felt like an eternity, Douma pulled his fingers out. Akaza coughed, breath ragged and shaky. Finally. It was over. 

Just as he'd concluded that Douma was finished with him, he felt something cold press up against his entrance. He jolted in surprise, thrashing and blushing profusely as the same two fingers that had been in his mouth just moments ago fondled at his ring. Akaza reached down, swatting at Douma's long, spindly hand in an attempt to stop him before things went too far. Douma took hold of akaza's wrist, pinning it to the tree as he pushed past the ring, jamming his fingers into the smaller male. Akaza's lips parted, eyes shooting open as those spindly fingers began to pump in and out of him. He whimpered and trembled, shutting his eyes and leaning forward, his forehead resting against Douma's chest for support. Douma let out a playful giggle, leaning down and stopping when his face hovered just beside Akaza's ear. He dragged his tongue across the demon's earlobe tauntingly, exciting a faint shiver. "Awe~" Douma cooed in his ear gently. "You poor little thing~ we've only just started and you already look so fucked out." Akaza began grinding against Douma's hand subconsciously, silently begging for him to speed up. Douma's voice dipped, taking on a much darker tone. "Oh~ you're enjoying this? You must be a whore." His harsh words made Akaza go rock hard almost instantly. He was going to protest, but found himself unable to speak properly. His tongue felt hot and heavy, throat used and sore from the harsh treatment prior to this. his senses had long since clouded over with lust. No. He wasn't a whore. He wasn't a slut. That was what he told himself - what he believed. But in this moment, it was hard to stay true to that statement, even moreso when Douma curled his fingers, hooking them against his prostate. He began abusing the spot, absolutely tearing his insides apart in the most pleasurable way possible, gaining consistent moans of sheer bliss from the pinkette in return. The moment he struck that sweet spot in his ass, Akaza cried out loudly, cumming hard and covering both himself and douma in his seed. his entire body trembled as he moaned vehemently into Douma's shirt, hands clawing at the fabric as he dug his nails into the blonde's chest. Douma let out a faint whine, thrusting in a few more times, Akaza shaking and moaning out incoherently in his hold. After a while, he removed his fingers, reaching up and placing a hand on the back of the pinkette's head. He lowered him slowly, setting his limp and exhausted body to rest against the tree. Despite being an exceptionally powerful demon, Akaza was abnormally weak and easy to break when it came down to sexual pleasure. Douma crouched, locking eyes with the pretty boy. "You're mine now. You got that?" 

Oops