Frosty the snowman

This one is kinda long 🙄🙄 

Douma shot straight up in bed, rainbow eyes jolting open and darting around the room. His senses were on full alert. Something was definitely wrong. God, what was it? It had to be about 2 or 3 in the morning by now. As he scanned the area, his vision blurry and clouded over by sleep, he allowed himself a moment to adjust to the darkness.The only source of illumination was the dim light of the moon, silvery rays wafting in through the open window. Douma sighed, spotting nothing out of the ordinary. He let out a whine of dissatisfaction at the situation, and then it hit him. The open window. He'd shut it. Tight. He'd even dead bolted it just to ensure that Akaza wouldn't get out. Apparently, that wasn't enough. The deadbolts lay damn near shattered and bent at abnormal angles on the floor. He hopped straight up out of bed, making his way towards the window and peering through. The demon couldn't have gotten far, he figured. Not in temperatures like this. It was dead freezing outside, much to Douma's liking. He'd always preferred it cold to begin with. He slipped on his haori and shoes, grabbed hold of his battle fans, and hopped straight out.

Akaza's pov:

it was freezing. Absolutely freezing. Akaza felt as though his limbs just might crystallize, if even possible. He'd never done very well in cold environments. He preferred things to be warm. His legs were heavy, and his agility was limited. Despite being exceptionally flexible, every bone and joint in his body felt stiff. This wouldn't cause him any permanent damage, but it sure as hell would screw him over if he didn't make it back to Ubayashiki, the slay demon king, within the next few hours. It was already 3 in the morning, and the sun was set to rise at 6. As he ran, he started to buckle over. God, this was absolute hell. He shivered, stopping dead in his tracks as he made an attempt to gain control over his breathing. Even his lungs were fucked up. But even still, he had to keep moving.

Douma's pov:

he ran, speeding through the forest like no tomorrow. He was determined to locate Akaza and bring him back, no matter the cost. He knew the pinkette, alongside most demons in general wouldn't last long on weather like this. He himself wasn't nearly as fast as Akaza, but even the most powerful of beings could, at the very least, be slowed by temperatures like this if they had a low tolerance for the cold. It was beyond freezing. Even Douma was shivering, and his tolerance for weather of this sort was unbelievably high. "My goodness!" He remarked with a faint giggle. "It's rather freezing out here." He'd always had a tendency to talk to himself when he was alone, mainly because those around usually just avoided him. As he ventured deeper into the forest, he spotted something. Jackpot. There he was.

Akaza's pov:

he was shivering profusely, eyes clenched shut as he attempted to struggle against the harsh wintery surroundings. He'd tried to keep going, but he'd only made about a mile of progress since he'd first stopped. He felt like he was going to fall over, but before he could, he felt something warm encase him.

Douma's pov:

He wrapped his haori around the pinkette, pulling him closer, his back resting against the blonde's chest. His eyes widened in surprise the moment he came into contact with Akaza. "My god, you're as cold as death!" Douma looked down at the pinkette, shocked with just how cold his body was. He'd expected the boy to be freezing, but not to an extent like this. "Oh, you poor thing...let me help you." He lifted him up, ensuring that he was wrapped up tight before darting right back in the direction he'd come.