Douma gets devious 2.0 🤭

Just as Douma was leaning over to pick the pinkette up, he felt something hit the back of his neck. He yelped, falling against the wall and looking up frantically. Standing there before him was the pillar of the moon, gazing down at him with a look of disgust. He looked down at Akaza, who had passed out by now. "Holy shit, Douma...What the hell did you do?" The ravenette knelt down beside the demon, pressing a hand to his forehead. "My god, he's as cold as ice." He muttered, a tint of concern in his voice. Douma scoffed "oh, please. He's fine. He'll live." The blonde swatted Kokushibo away, reaching for the pinkette. Now - come on, give him to me." Kokushibo grabbed hold of Akaza, pulling him away from Douma. "Oh no. No, I think you need to stay away from him." Douma rolled his eyes, ignoring kokushibo completely and grabbing at the demon yet again, to which the ravenette grabbed both of his hands and pinned them together, keeping him in place off to the side. "Ooh laa laa~ You sure are strong, kokushibo-dono." kokushibo wrinkled his nose. "Douma, you're disgusting. Fuck you." Douma scoffed. "Come fuck me yourself." Kokushibo slammed the blonde's hands against the floor, letting go of him. "God damnit, douma! You can't be making jokes at a time like this. Your little boyfriend here is probably going to be dead within the next couple of hours all thanks to YOU." Kokushibo let out a sigh. "God, by this point YOU might aswell be the demon in this situation." Douma didn't say anything. He just sat there blankly, staring down at Akaza. He was pretty worried at this point. He wanted to reach out - to hold him, to hug him, or even just to touch him to know that he was alright. Before he could do anything, kokushibo lifted the pinkette up and carried him off, leaving Douma there to sit on the floor. He stopped midway down the hall, his back to his inferior. "I'll bring him back to your room once he's taken care of. If you fuck up like this again, we're setting him free because you clearly aren't fit to take care of him." Douma sighed and buried his face in his hands, feeling like complete shit. Akaza was right. He was  an asshole.