؋ Chapter 2 ؋

A/N: Hello, guys! I simply want to say that I'm not good at writing angst or fluff—basically anything—so this might be terrible. Also, I have a question for you ❤

Question: What songs in your playlist remind you of the Black Phone Characters?

Answer: Mary on a Cross - Vance Hopper Bruce Yamada: Young and Beautiful, Daddy Issues - Finney Blake, Sign of the Times - Robin Arellano Griffin Stagg - Save your tears. Billy Showalter - The night we met. I honestly felt like I can relate to them, so yea!

Song Credits?

Mary on a Cross By: Ghost

Young and Beautiful By: Lana Del Ray

Daddy Issues By: The Neighborhood

Sign of the Times By: Harry Styles

Save your tears By: The weekend

The night we met By: Lord Huron

-Sorry Is anything is wrong ❤, Enjoy!

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

~Bruce's POV~

I stopped almost 5 seconds before reaching the school, so I was scared when I saw it. Matty, Matt, and Buzz were beating up Finney and Billy. It didn't even get a reaction. "HEY!" I yelled and everyone turned towards me. Matty smirked and looked at Buzz and Matt before they both lunged towards me

The moment Matt Cheek met my knuckles, I moved out of the way. From the side of my eye, I saw Buzz come at me from the side of my eye. I kicked him in the stomach forgetting about Matty, because he came up behind me and started choking me.

 The moment he grabbed me and pulled my head back by my hair, I struggled to get them off me, trying to get air back into my lungs. I hissed because of the pain but that was it, no tear or anything. Matt and Buzz started holding me down before Matty stepped in front of me and punched me, sometimes kicking me in the stomach.

Finney and Billy ran over to me to help me but Matty turned to them and stopped them and Punched me until I heard Finney mumble, 'Fuck it.'

He ran to Matty and tackled him. He wasn't as strong as Matty, so he easily switched their positions and started punching Finney. This carried on for a long time before we heard someone yell "MOVE DIPSHIT!"

We looked around and saw Vance and Robin holding Matt and Buzz while Griffin was punching them. Matty didn't care and kept punching Finney. I stood up on shaky legs and tried to pull Matty off with all my might.

I succeeded but when I pulled him off of a knocked out Finney I hit one of the lockers and passed out Billy ran to both of us. Matty got mad and kicked Billy in the back and Matty fuked up.

The moment he saw Vance, Robin, and Griffin, Matty ran. Griffin and Robin ran after him while Vance picked up Bruce and Finney, taking them to the nurses and heading back to get Billy.

~Time Skip (Nurse's Office)~

¡! Griffin's POV ¡!

I felt.. Sad? Seeing Billy, my crush, beat up and almost sleeping on just broke my heart. Even words couldn't explain the feeling. I heard someone start talking. I looked up and looked at Billy to see him opening his eyes and shutting them immediately of the light in his face.

That made me chuckle. I saw him open his eyes and look around. His eyes met mine and he smiled as well. Blushing..? I looked at him and walked over to him. He struggled to sit up and that broke my heart.

I rushed to him and helped him sit up. "Hey.." He whispered.

"Hey" I smiled at him and hugged him. I could tell he was shocked by the way his body just froze. However, he eventually hugged me back and we just basked in each other's presence.

º Robin's POV º

I was sitting at Finney's side, and god he looked peaceful almost like an angel, I smiled as his eyes fluttered open but quickly shut as he saw the light in front of his face, I moved the light and softly said "You can open your eyes now"

He did as I said and looked at me, just staring at me before he smiled and looked away, blushing and that made me laugh.

"SHUT UP!" He snapped at me, Still Blushing but this time even redder than before, "Are you okay?" I asked and that question seemed to throw him off guard before he smiled and nodded at me and I didnt know what to do or say back so I just continued with holding his hand.

"W-What are you doing..?" He stuttered, blushing even more now if that was possible. "Holding your hand" I said smiling at him

« Vance's POV »

I was sitting at Bruce's bedside as he slept. I distanced myself so I wouldn't accidentally hurt him if I got mad. I mean I am already mad. My crush just got beat up and could most likely end up in the hospital or even die.

I decided to take a short nap hoping I would wake up before he woke up. But God was not on my side, as if he had ever been...

I woke up to someone tapping me. I looked up and saw Bruce staring at me curiously but smiling nonetheless. He was up on his feet..Wait, Up on his feet?!

I got up quickly and picked him up bridal style. Not misjudging the blush that painted his face. I smirked as I set him back down on the bed and started holding his hand. Bruce drifted back to sleep.

================================================================================

~Time Skip (After School, at the park)~

================================================================================

~No One's POV~

Bruce and Finney were currently hanging out at the park, even though they should have been resting, they didnt care.

"Hey Guys?" Billy said catching their attention. "Yea?" was Finney's reply

"How are you doing after your injury? Are you feeling better?" Billy asked. Already knowing the answer, Finn just shrugged, "My dad beat me when I got home, so they're more terrible than before" and Bruce just said, "I have strict homophobic abusive parents. What would you think?"

"Sorry..Its getting dark though we should head home" Billy said and stood up, Bruce and Finney doing the same and they all walked down the street, chatting away happily.

~Another Time Skip- 12 at night~

                                                       Trauma motherfucker

Thegatmother⨢: Why is Vance so Hot? Like- My Toxic Ex, Akira was not even that hot and he was the most 'Handsome' guy of the school-?

Why-am-I-even-here?😭: I don't Know, But ROBIN💕😍😍💖💋🌹❤❤❤💕💕💕💋🌹💖

Thegaymother⨢: No. Vance is Hotter🌹💖💋💋❤💖😊, Like mans could literally break me in half and be hot doing it😍

IdeliverNEWPAPERS: GO TF TO SLEEP!

Thegaymother⨢: Yes sir 🙇‍♂️

Why-am-I-even-here?😭: Yes sir🙇‍♂️ 

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

Sorry for any Grammar or spelling Mistakes, and this was a long ass chapter😭😭, I hope you enjoyed!

Have a good Day/Afternoon/Night ❤

Words: 1104