+ Chapter 12 +

A/N: I wanna say that this is the last chapter for this fic and it is going to be short, So I am sorry for that- But anyway, Enjoy the chapter/part! (Again I was lazy but Music helped me make this chapter/part-)

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

❤ No One's POV ❤

The two were currently sitting in a café talking about anything and everything, Vance's Friends. Griffin and Robin had planned out a 'Hangout' which was actually a date, but Bruce shouldn't know.

"We mixed all Amy's makeup together and called it 'Potion'" Bruce was telling a story using air quotes, something he enjoys. "And made Gwen drink it." Bruce said the last part and burst out laughing.

Vance let out a low giggle and just admired Bruce's beauty. "Hey Bruce" he said, not realizing that he was holding back. "Yea Vance?" Bruce replied, still laughing, but not as much as he had been. "You're really pretty, you know" Vance said and that seemed to wake him up and make him realize that he just called Bruce pretty?

"Oh, Thank you Vance!" Bruce gave Vance one of his charming smiles, "Hey, wanna head out? I wanna take you somewhere else" Vance said as he stood up and pulled out his wallet getting ready to pay. "Sure" Bruce said as he got up and waited for Vance outside. A few minutes later, Vance came out and the pair started walking to the woods, talking to each other

While they were walking in the woods, Bruce and Vance were talking until they ran out of topics to talk about. The silence was awkward, and Bruce did not like it. At all.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" Bruce questioned still looking forward and avoiding logs and stumps, "Some place where I can retreat when I'm feeling sad or anything really" Vance said, With such Love and Comfort in his eyes, 'Must be a special place' Bruce thought to himself before he tripped over a stump and fell.

He heard Vance laughing and Bruce looked up to shoot a glare at the taller, "Shut up and help me up please?" Bruce asked but you could hear the embarrassment in his voice and something Vance couldn't quite place. Vance walked to Bruce and picked him up by the waist pulling him up and slinging him over his shoulder. "This is not how you help someone!" Bruce screamed but his cheeks were heating up

~ Time Skip (At the Special place) ~

When Vance got to his hiding spot, where he was taking Bruce, he carefully laid Bruce down and looked up. Vance yelled, "We're here," causing Bruce to look up as well. " "What if there are rats in there? I'm not going in there." Bruce asked while observing Vance with interest.

Vance remarked, "There isn't, I come here all the time," before ascending the ladder and slipping into the treehouse. Bruce hesitated and gave it some thought before ascending the ladder and entering the treehouse. Vance was observed resting on a bean bag.

Bruce responded, "Nice," causing Vance to grin. "Did you just grinned?" Vance Hopper simply grinned. Before he sat down in the chair, Bruce squealed and performed a short dance.

 For a few minutes they just sat there in silence before Vance decided to break it.

"Bruce..?" Bruce responded with a smile as Vance inquired, "Yea?" When Bruce spoke, he shifted in his chair and gave Vance his entire attention. "I Love you... More than a friend," Vance muttered, as Bruce yanked at his cheeks and forced him to look at him. Before Vance realized what was happening, Bruce's lips were on his. Bruce murmured, "I love you too".

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

The End! ❤

I really hope you did enjoy the fanfic, and I would love your thoughts on it! Also I have a question for you guys and I Would Love it if you answer

Question: For my next Fanfic Should I make a TBP chat fic or a Brance, Rinney, and Briffin fanfic called 'Take an angel by the wings'?

I won't explain what the Fanfic 'Take an angel by the wings' is but I am going to say that I can't wait to write it! :) , I also wanna say I did have fun writing this Fanfic because People commented adn that made me they want more Chapter/Parts! But sadly I have no more Ideas-

Have a good Day/Afternoon/Night ❤

Words: 720