A beaming start.

Nobody's POV:

A frigid, dark night. A tall, sly woman walking down the streets with her coat on. Dogs' barking could be heard as she dived into the morbid alleys. Looking at her phone from time to time, she looked like she was racing her own shadow. In reality, she wanted to go home. Unexpectedly, she did receive a call the very moment she opened her phone.

Mikasa's POV:

''Hello, Armin.'' I say, in my usual tone.

''Hey, hey! How you doin' today?'' Armin speaks up, getting my mood up as he ever does.

''Ah, Armin.. I am speeding home right now. I shall call you later.''

''By-'' Beep. A hushed sound came out of the phone when i hang up. I was standing there, frozen, trying to figure out the shadow I saw in front of me. Surely, that isn't a gangster....? I thought. I turned around to continue in an another way. Unfortunately, a taller, perilous-looking man was standing right before me. What a mess! 

Nobody's POV:

''Ahha, as I thought.'' The man spoke to the unknown gangster, before the corner. To Mikasa, it really seemed like they were some sort of a mafia's members, though, she wasn't wrong at all. The tall figures made her automatically try to move away from the scene that was about to happen.

''Keep hiding and I might as well come to you myself.'' The larger male that was standing behind Mikasa spoke yet again. Soon enough, the unknown gangster actually did reveal himself. 

''You trynna' kidnap her or what? Speak.'' He seemed like he was pretty much confident in his words.

''N-No, not at all, sir...'' Ah, yes, just as all we thought. That perilous-looking man was taking a role in the mafia, a really high rank one. 

Mikasa's POV:

I stood there, watching at what would happen next like I've lost my mind. If I observed that man right, he was around 10-15 cm taller than me, middle-lenghted, brown hair & grey, cold looking eyes.

''Vanish, out of my sight before this turns into a bloody fight. We do not want to scare that ravishing lady, do we?'' As soon as he spoke, that gangster was for sure gone! 

''And now, I get the chance to finally speak to you. A bewitching one you are.'' Not like I cared for some random mafia member, but... Finally..? What does he mean? 

''...'' I stood there in complete silence.

''Now, come on! I saved you just now, didn't I? No thanks to me?'' He wants a thanks? I will give him a thanks, to escape this..

''Thank you...'' I did thank him after all. Will he leave me alone?

''Eren Yeager it is. You? What about you?'' He sure won't leave me alone! I'm stuck!

''Why would this be including any of thy business?'' I stay on guard, I mean, who knows what he is aiming for..

''Hmm.. Fine by me, you got a point. Meet you tomorrow!'' He chuckles and walks awa-.. Wait..

'Meet you tomorrow'?? 

''...'' Completely frozen, I taciturn take my phone out of my coat's pocket. It is now almost 11p.m. and I got 9+ unread messages from Armin. 

I will explain to him later.. I guess..