A distinctive day.

Crossing the roads, Mikasa was going to college on a Monday morning. Reaching the spot where she always waits for Armin, she stopped and looked around for him.

Nobody's POV:

''Oh, there you are.'' Speaking up, she saluted Armin.

''Oh, Mikasa! What's up?'' As expected, he did look worried as of what happened that one night. ''Did you get home safely?'' Armin asked.

''I did get home.. safely. Sorry for not answering your messages. I should explain what happened.'' Mikasa smiled, awkwardly. 

While walking to their class, she explained..

''I met a.. well, a man, a taller man. He saved me from some gangster that night, that is why I hang up in such a rush. No, I didn't get harmed at all, but.. That man said his name was 'Eren Yeager'." Her words came out, dashing. 

''Eren Yeager..? I've heard that name somewhere.. I think.'' 

Mikasa's POV:

He has heard of him..?

''You have? So you know what he looks like?'' I ask, curious about how much Armin knows about him.

''No, no at all.. Oh! He is from our college! He studies here!'' Suddenly, Armin's face beamed when he finally remembered.

''So thi-''

''Heyo, Armin!'' I was cut off by.. I wonder who.. Though, they sounded like a good person.

''Oh hi. Mikasa, this is Sasha. I don't meet with her very often.'' He explained, looking at me.

''Hello.. Sasha.'' I smile, not sure what to say.

''Hey, Mikasa! I've heard about you! Many of the boys around talk about you.'' They do what??

''Aaaanyway... Do you guys know that one guy? I think his name was Er-en?'' When Sasha said that name, my expression suddenly showed shock.

''What about him?'' Armin asked.

Me, looking at them having a conversation and walking to the class, I bump into an unknown boy, probably minding his own business.

''Ah, I am sorr-'' I look up and ...

Nobody's POV:

''Hm?'' A similar, provocative-sounding voice said, as Mikasa was looking up. Logical enough, It was Eren Yeager.

''Oh, oh! That is him! This is E-ere-n?'' Sasha yelled. 'How do I pronounce that, anyways...'  Then she whispered to herself.

''We are getting late for class, Armin.. Should we hurry?'' Thus, Mikasa tried to excuse herself to get away from the situation.

''Sure, Mika~'' He said, weirdly[..?]. ''That is Eren?! He looks just like he was made for you!'' Armin said, his eyes shining like some stars have formed into them in an instant.

''Don't start with this nonsense..~'' Mikasa said, chuckling a bit. 

Mikasa's POV:

So I am not the only one who thinks the same..? I thought, entering the class.

[After class], Mikasa's POV:

Walking out of the classroom, Armin excuses himself and goes to the bathroom. I wait for him, picking up my books for the next class from my locker. Closing the small door and accidentally dropping one of my pens, I crouch down. Looking at the floor, trying to find where it went, I see a pair of mens' shoes in front of my eyes. Could that be Armin's..? I think.

''Hey, Armin!'' I salute, looking up only to see that it is not who I think it is..

''Since when was I named Armin?'' Eren. He pretty much knew that 'hey' wasn't supposed to be for him. I stand up quickly, looking around.

''It is none of your business. Furthermore, I am waiting for my friend.'' I reject the taller man, turning around to walk away.

''So, Mikasa it is? I finally got your name.'' What is he on about with always saying 'finally'?!

''..Yes, it is..'' After all, I don't find a reason to not give him my name..

''You finally started being friendly with your savior! How cool.'' He said, probably teasing my nerves.

''Do not test me, I shall take my leave.'' Continuing my way, I meet up with Armin once again and we both head to our next class.

Why do I get to meet him so often, anyway?!