Precious & fuming.

Monday morning, Nobody's POV:

It was now the start of the week, meaning that everyone has to go to college again. But yet, Mikasa still hasn't checked up on her friends. What can possibly be wrong?

Mikasa's POV:

Today, I woke up with that strange feeling that something might happen. What could it be?

Anyway, I got all ready and left for college, as usual... This is too ordinary for my life. Am I forgetting something? I don't think so.. I fed my cat, did homework, the project is ready and-... Right! I didn't check up on my friends! How can I forget?! Well, anyway we are going to see each other today at college, there is no need to call them now..

And after that, I was now walking down the street, on my way to college. I suddenly hear the tires of a car screech next to me. Who is it? I turn my head around to look... Of course, it's Eren.

Nobody's  POV:

''Want a ride, mi'lady?'' Joke? Flirt? We never know.

''Stop joking around, Eren. But yes, I do need a ride.'' Mikasa winked at him, hopping into the car.

It seemed very luxurious, not that we don't know how he manages to have such an expensive car.

''Good answer. Anyway, did you really take that cat from yesterday with you?'' He asked, looking at her.

''I did, hehe. How can I leave such a floof outside like that? No way I would!''

''Okay, okay, jeez. I was just asking...''

And like that, they talked until they arrived at their college.

''Drop me here. This is where me and Armin meet up every time.'' Mikasa said.

''Alright, I will drop me here too, then.'' Eren answered.

''Oookay.. Also, thanks for driving me here! I will see you some other time! Bye bye!'' She said while getting off the car.

''See you.'' He said, looking at her as she turned around and continued on.

Mikasa's POV:

I started my way to the first lesson, guess Eren is coming along later. Anyway, as soon as me and Armin sat down, I saw him walk into the room and go to his seat. He was listening to music, so careless...

The professor soon spoke, getting everyone's attention and then the lesson came and went by as it usually does.. Until, the professor called me and Armin. What is it about? 

We both made our way to the front.

''It's about your project, guys. I suppose you are doing pretty good with it so far, but I assume something's the matter with Bertholdt. I'm removing him from your team and replacing him with Eren Yeager. I hope you two don't mind the sudden changes. You are free to go now.'' Levi A.-Sensei said, leaving us speechless and looking at each other.

''Okay, Levi-Sensei, thank you for informing us about the changes. We both hope Bertholdt is doing well. Have a good day.'' Armin answered, while I was still standing there, speechless.

Why am I so shocked? The reason is because I sat in this classroom for one hour straight and didn't even notice that Bertholdt wasn't present today!!

Nobody's POV:

It is now 5 p.m. Mikasa and Armin already parted ways back home. An unexpected event was about to occur that was going to make a lot of life changes to Mikasa.

She was walking peacefully around the streets, and was now about to take a turn around the corner. But wait, who's that over there? And then again, a tall, perilous-looking male figure was standing there. Remind you of someone? Exactly, it's...

Eren Yeager.

Mikasa stopped for a second. All she did was wonder what he was doing here, and then approached him.

''Eren! What is it you are here for? Something important?'' She started questioning him.

''Yes, indeed. it is something important. I had to meet you, of course.'' Is he flirting once again?

''Oh...Oh! Well, since you are here already, we could go to a cafe, go for a walk or...Anything at all!'' Mikasa suggested, she really didn't  mind spending time with him.

He accepted, after all. They went for a walk at the nearby park, located close to Mikasa's house. 

They wandered a lot, around 2 hours in total. Talking about whatever comes up on their mind, they got to know each other much better than they did before.

It is now 7 p.m. They were now staring at the pure, crystal-like waters of the flowing lake. The sunset was dazzling too. Mikasa really enjoys looking at unique sights.

However, they both had to say bye to each other now. Mikasa turned around to face Eren. He turned around too.

''I guess.. We can call it a day here and now?'' Mikasa awkwardly said.

Mikasa's POV:

It was really fun this evening, it's sad that it ends now. Well, we have to part ways now...

''I agree. We walked around for quite a while now. But before we go back to our businesses...'' 

And then... What's going on? What's he..- 

''..'' Everything silenced. It felt like the whole world stopped and every sound went extinct. 

All my thoughts escaped my mind.

He...

He kissed me.

He really did.