Valentine's Day special!

Mikasa's POV:

Today, I woke up to this... rather sweet aroma.. I wonder what it is. I got up from bed. I also wonder where Eren is at, what is he doing, and how is he. I picked my phone up to check the time. Not only did I check the time, I also saw the date.. It's Valentine's Day! That absolutely explains everything! Me and Eren agreed on getting a day off college today, so we could have alllll day to us and only! I went over to my wardrobe, picked out a pretty normal outfit and went into the living room.

The atmosphere here is so.. lovely, I could say. Why is it so dark, anyway. I reached over to switch the lights on.

OH! What a surprise!! Eren, standing with a hugeee bouquet in hand, next to so many romantic things somebody could just imagine seeing!

Leaving the bouquet aside, I jumped into his arms and hugged him for one minute straight. I looove hugging him! 

After some time, with an oddly attractive voice, Eren spoke:

''Happy Valentine's Day, my love.''

''Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Eren!! What do you want to do today? Maybe we could go to...[Text fading.]'' I responded and started chatting...

Nobody's POV:

And then, the day went on. They both went to so many places like the mall, close parks, even theme parks. They brought a lot of things for each other! There was a cool place in the mall which made portraits, especially for Valentine's Day. The artist was so talented, he made the portrait very realistic. Eren and Mikasa both were so happy with everything they did that day. 

In the evening, they both wanted to head home and agreed to do so.

After returning, Mikasa went and picked up her cat, Emilia. She loves them both so much.

They had dinner, chatted, played with the cat, looked at the new things they brought, watched movies, chatted again and even sang songs together.

After all this, it was late now and they decided to go to sleep. They all snuggled in the bed, including the cat and soon closed their eyes after saying good night and petting Emilia a bit more.

Mikasa's POV:

I love him so much.

This is such a courteous life.

Eren's POV:

She's all I could ever wish for.

This is such a courteous life.