four.

joshua would be lying if he said he cared about doing any type of customer service at his job. he checked up on his customers atleast every 10 to 15 minutes but the customers always loved him no matter the bare minimum he gave. it was a very slow thursday afternoon. spinning around in his chair by the register he checked the time on his phone, it read 5:40. he knew he'd get more customers around 7 to 9 it was mini rush hours for weekdays seeing how weekends were worse but joshua didn't work weekends so he didn't really care. the bell at the door ringed signaling that someone has come in.

" welcome to minnie's pizza diner. would you like your food to go or to dine in?" joshua stated, skating over to the front door not really looking up from the notepad he had in his hand.

" we'd like to dine in. there's 4 in our party." the customer stated. as again joshua was not paying much attention to the customers. he turned around to have his back facing the customers, walking to a spacious booth. " you can sit here " joshua said. hearing the shuffle of feet on the flooring get louder next to him and the weird noises the booths made when they got in, he made a mental note that they had sat down. "alright then, can i get you something to drink?" joshua said looking up from his notepad revealing a smile and very kind eyes.

as made obvious multiple times joshua didn't know the customers that had just came in only because he wasn't paying any attention to them to beginning with. he couldn't tell even with how familiar the voices talking to him were. joshua blinked a couple of time and looked the 4 boys up and down. " the fuck happened to y'all??" joshua stated noticing the grey dust sitting on the boys bodies. you may think that's such a rude way to talk to a customer but is it really rude when all they do during the day is disturb your peace anyways??

" long story" woozi said awkwardly....
" i don't really care. summarize it" joshua said point his pen at him. " i've been bored all day." waving his pen around. he didn't need to jot anything down as he remembered everything his friends ordered but not in weird way. they just showed up to his fucking job too much it was hard to forget.

"well..." woozi started the story.

it took about 15 minutes for them to finish "summarizing" the story. hoshi adding special effects when ever he saw fit, wonwoo knocking him upside the head and telling him to stop it. overall joshua thinks he should've been better just clocking out for break if he knew woozi didn't understand the meaning of summarizing.

" you seriously need to go back to grade school" joshua said getting up and out the booth to check on the other customers.

" that's very rude ?? you said summarize!"
" yeah SUMMARIZE not tell me in detail what happened. hoshi special effects hyped this up too much."

"see i told you, you were doing too much with the special effects" even though wonwoo was slightly amused by it
" wonwoo shut the hell up. mingyu told me it would be a nice detail"
" i did not! don't add me in this"
" did too"
" did not!"

"MY GOD. SHUT UP ALL OF YOU"
" you can't tell me to shut up dino!"
" but i can. yall interrupted my nap"
"why the hell are you napping in the diner anyways...."
"next question."

"if y'all are going to be loud move to the back of the diner! TO YOUR ASSIGNED BOOTH PLEASE AND THANK YOU" joshua stated from across the room. he knew dino was here but lowkey forgot cause he was quiet the whole time. he said he wanted somewhere quiet to sleep because his brother had friends over and they were being too loud. but why was his first thought a pizza diner and not the library or i don't know, maybe someone else's house?? he watched the boys shuffle to the back of the diner.  they were being obnoxiously loud today.

dino and hoshi continued their argument?? i don't know what it was about but it turned into something stupid really quickly.

" OW DINO. THAT HURT"
" it hurt but you asked for it !" hoshi was getting on dino nerves so bad that he pinched his leg and used his semblance to add more to it.