It's Clear

As I fly above the clouds, my mind wanders to ma's expression. At the last moment, I left her in the backyard. Was that fear I sensed coming from her expression? Or surprise? Maybe both...

I look up at the starry night sky. I barely ever see such a scene when I am at home. Ever since my anxiety got worse, I rarely went outside.

I have been flying all day long. To who knows where. Surprisingly, I wasn't feeling exhausted. Nor sick from the sun's rays. This lets me know that at least, I do have my OC's physique.

My original body was very weak. I'd get paralyzed just for being in the heat for more than 15 minutes. Food always made me feel nauseous too. So I am very thankful that I don't have to eat, but can choose too.

I try to frown, feeling terrible that I cannot make any other expression except a smile. Why did I make my oc permanently smile? I am now regretting that decision.

I shake away the thoughts that plague my head. Refusing to acknowledge that any of this is real. Perhaps I am having a long dream? What else could it be? It has to be...it just has to...

Suddenly, I hear the sound of quacking. Looking forward, I see a flock of ducks flying my way. Oh, wait...

*Slap!

The duck's ram into me. I find myself falling since I still don't know how to fly without being fully focused.

"Hey! S-stop that!" I say, spitting out the duck that somehow got inside my mouth

"Hey! S-stop that!" I say, spitting out the duck that somehow got inside my mouth. It keeps attacking me with its beak. I slap it away using my tiny paws. Sending it flying to who knows where.

I rub off the feathers that are all over my face. And as I take off the last one, I suck in a huge breath of air as I see the ground becoming much closer. I close my eyes, waiting for my death.

*Crash!

Surprisingly...I lived. Opening my eyes, I look at what cushioned my fall. When I sense movement, I freeze. Whatever caught me is alive...alive and probably human.

My vision goes dark, and I black out.
_

Waking up, I find myself on a soft pillow. Opening my eyes, I see a skeleton standing nearby. I get confused by it. But suddenly, my confusion changed into shock.

"You doing okay? You fell from really high up." She asks. Her voice sounds soft like it's echoing from inside a cave. I can feel its vibrations rubbing my fur. "You didn't die by using me as a landing pad from an airplane like Sonic the Hedgehog does." She jokes.

I swallow in a gulp, trying to calm myself down

I swallow in a gulp, trying to calm myself down. "T-that wasn't what I was expecting...A-are you a skeleton?" I can't help but ask. They must be just like me. An oc that was originally a human.

Before responding, she grabs a bag. I watch closely as she places the bag in front of me. I wonder what's in it.

"Well, that wasn't a good plan. You're lucky it wasn't those humans who found you here." Her eye-lights shine a green coloring. I think she's sad about something... Suddenly, she smiles.

"Nope! I'm a walking decoration for Halloween! Here is some water. You have been passed out for a while." She says, holding a glass of water. Where it came from, I am unsure.

I lick my lips. I want to drink it, but I don't seem to need to drink it. From what I can see around this place, there doesn't seem to be an area to get water from. So, since I don't need it, I won't drink it.

"Ah, I don't need to drink water. But, thanks anyways." My attention quickly changes to her earlier comment. "When you say humans...do you mean those government people who claim we are bad?"

She nods. "I call them humans. But yes. Or mouse brains in other words. You can thank Warrior Cats, a book, for that." She raises the cup of water. I watch her somehow consume the drink. "Oh, well, more for me then."

I wag my tail a bit, still wondering how she's even talking. Maybe it's magic? I'll just chuck it to magic. But...how is she so calm about all of this? We're literally our ocs. Shouldn't we be still unaccepting of that fact?

"Mouse brains? Perhaps. So what's your name? Er...I mean your human name...Mine's Esther." I ask as I turn my attention back to the bag that is resting in front of me. Perhaps it's a test to see if I don't grab the contents inside? "So what's with the bag?"

"What's in the bag? Nothing much. Just some old stuff of mine along with a few food or drinks I stole." She states. She turns away, hiding whatever expression she is displaying. "...I don't call myself that human name anymore...But it's Icey...call me Sight."

My mouth twitches a bit, in an attempt to frown. Unfortunately, it fails. So I look down instead to express my point. "Oh...Then...Call me Kido, it's the nickname of my oc. And...stole?"

Sight proudly smirks. "Yeap stole. Kind of hard to go shopping as you can tell." She laughs at her sentence, then pauses. "..That's a cool name for your oc. My OC is called Clear so I guess I just use it?" She awkwardly suggested.

I slowly stretch, standing up. I decide to stay in place, afraid that I may hurt her or even myself. I still don't have full control over my powers. I can't risk it...

"Oh...guess that makes sense..." Silence engulfs me. I am unsure how to proceed with the question, but I ask, nonetheless. "...Are you planning on looking for that safe place the news talked about?"

Sight, er, Clear looks down nervously. She twitches her braided magic purple hair as she speaks. "I...I don't know. I just get people out of threat's reach and get you out of town before I do stuff..."

Suddenly, she freezes for a moment before stomping on her foot and quickly looking behind her. "Shoot! They're so close already?!"

I jolt up as my head quickly spins to look where the sounds of people approaching are heard

I jolt up as my head quickly spins to look where the sounds of people approaching are heard. "I-is that them?! T-the humans?! What should we do?! I don't want to hurt them!"

I begin to breathe quickly as my mind wanders to many bad thoughts. I don't fault these guys, they're just doing their job. I just wished it didn't have to be this way.

"..." Clear stays silent, stomping her foot a few more times before quickly grabbing her bag. I watch as she grabs me up by my fluffy coat. "Just keep running! Go straight! There is an exit!" She commands.

I freeze up, ignoring what she just said. All of my attention is focused on her arm that is holding onto me. My vision quickly blurs. My body jolts, as if an electric shock just hit me. Everything around me goes silent as I feel myself go limp in her arms.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The owner of Clear is iceyprincessa

Read their book called "UNDERTALE AWAKENING: Cleared sight within the multiverse" to know their P.O.V in this chapter.