Lyrics to Songs i guess

(Bill Watterson - Lemon Demon) Where'd you go when your were done, Id like to know what you've become. Your biggest fan awake at dawn. I cry as I stand on your front lawn,  It's plain to see you're scared of me, But that's not how it's supposed to be, And you're the reason I'm in town and every piece of mind of you put down! Don't you know I think you're the cats meeo-o-o-o-ow?~ where's the tiger now? Where's the tiger no-o-o-o-oww?~ Bill watterson can't you hear me? Bill watterson please don't fear me! Don't treat me like I have rabies! I only wanna have your babies! Tracing lines with fingertips, I saw the signs within these strips, and through the fog between the frames of dialogue I saw my name, now I know where I must go, to show you that I love you so! So I brought books for you to sign, and I brought shears to cut your phone line! Don't you know I think you're the cats meeo-o-o-o-ow?~ where's the tiger now? Where's the tiger no-o-o-o-owowow?~ Bill watterson can't you hear me? Bill watterson please don't fear me, Don't stare at me from your window! I know you wanna let me in though~ you want me to show, how I believe, and prove how far I'd go, to meet you through thunderstorms and snow. Well I would do anything and oh, I happen to know the reason you're hiding from Publicity, it's not out of eccentricity, but rather for privacy, when youuuuuuuuuu sleeeep!  And when we meet, I'll be complete! I'll shake your hand and kiss your feet, confess my love and buy you flowers, Eat your heart and absorb your powers! Don't you know I think you're the cats meeo-o-o-o-ow! Oh oh oh! Where's the tiger now? Where's the tiger nooooow? Bill watterson cant you hear me? Bill watterson please don't fear me! Don't look at me like I'm Jason, I only wanna 𝙏𝙍𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙉!

———————————————————
( Cabinet Man - Lemon Demon)
The day they found me, I hadn't yet been played. Inside my workshop behind the old arcade, Electric desires had unravelled all my wires. Now I'm in a box for safe keeping, the news reporters reported that I died. But all my organs were living on inside, circuit board to brain, with two lungs collecting change. One big human heart, gently beeping. You can't win me, I can't beat. I won't hurt you, unless you cheat. You can't see me behind the screen, I'm half human and half machine! Thank god for business,  They let me take the floor. I stood so proudly, like I was going to war. Players soon appeared, and I quickly was revered. This must be what love...would have felt like... Such dedication, They came from miles away. With eyes so piercing, they'd wait their turn to play. In perfect patient lines, Because I was in their minds. I could do whatever I felt like. Whatever I felt like. You can't win me, I can't be beat. I won't hurt you, unless you cheat. You can't see me behind the screen. I'm half human and half machine! Im happy for years and years, only eating the occasional Matentience man. Only driving a few kids to madness, maybe they were predisposed to madness, who knows! I only want to have fun, but now they're telling me my days here are done. Cause there's a tiny box they make in Japan, and pretty soon it's gonna fit in your hand. It's getting lonely, It's getting hard to breathe. The arcades empty, I think it's Christmas Eve. Someone's broken in, now they're painting on my skin. Breakinf me and taking my quarters, Bashing in my face with a crowbar. Kicking me and pushing me over. Now they see my blood.. On their sneakers. You can't win me, I can't be beat. I won't hurt you unless you cheat! You CAN'T SEE ME BEHIND THE SCREEN! I'M HALF HUMAN, AND HALF MACHINE!

——————————————————
(Soft Fuzzy Man - Lemon Demon)
Although I have no arms to hold you in, A human passion burns within me, I need to feel like I exist, so please baby please baby step into the mist! ( WOOOOOOO)  don't be nervous, no, don't be nervous!  I'm not like other guys, who have a surface! What your girl really needs, a soft fuzzy man! An atmospheric man, A shimmering path of indistinct love, what's better than, the vague embrace of a SOFT FUZZY MAN! Who seeps through your thoughts, Who makes you see spots, Who blows through the aaaaiiir, who plays with your haaaair! ~ I know it sounds crazy, But once you go hazy, You'll understand, I'm your soft fuzzy man!