Alstroemeria

The Arc Phone ringing was what woke Ochako up the first time. It was still dark outside and the sound of rain hitting against the roof could be heard. She groggily rubbed her eyes before sitting up and looking at the lit up screen. A new message.

'T hast cometh to mine own attention yond thee needeth basic essentials such as hygiene products to survive. I shalt sendeth some supplies each week. Prithee doth not useth those folk all up in yond span.'

'Oh shit, free stuff,' was all she could think before another message was sent.

'I shalt eke provideth thee a bathroom to useth. Just tapeth on the icon to sendeth thee to hath said bathroom.'

'Oh shit, free bathroom.' Then she was out like a light.

---------------------------------------------------

The second time Ochako woke up was to someone knocking on the door.

"Hey in there! You awake? That was some wild lightning last night, right?" someone spoke. She couldn't recognize where she was. She sat up quickly and looked around before the memories of the day before came trickling back. "Anyway, if you're up, come on out!" The voice slowly morphed into Rei's.

Damn, she must be really tired. She slowly stood, some aching in her knees. She mostly chalked it up to not being used to sleeping on a futon. She vaguely remembered waking up early in the morning before knocking out again. She did some stretches before walking towards the entrance and putting on her slippers.

Rei was outside the door, waiting for her. A hand was on his hip as she approached. "Did you sleep all right? I know it's not easy in a strange new land."

"I guess...? I just kinda knocked out and then woke up. Couldn't really remember where I was for a moment though." She let out an embarrassed laugh as she rubbed the back of her head. Rei let out a huff of amusement. "I can understand that. For now we'd better not keep Captain Cyllene waiting. Let's hurry to headquarters!"

Rei took her hand as they hurried over to the big building. Ochako was quite thankful for that as she was still waking up. They passed by the lone guard before heading inside the building. It was plain to be honest. The only eye catching thing was the yellow design of the Galaxy Team on the red carpet flooring. Besides that the white walls made it look a bit bare. There was a guard standing at the side of one of the stairs and some other random people inside. Behind Rei was an office she was assuming to be Captain Cyllene's.

"Here we are—Galaxy Hall! What d'you think? Ever seen a building this grand before?"

"Yeah. I think it was even grander than this."

"Huh?!"

"Actually, I think I went to school there. Can't remember that well though."

"I-I see. Anyways-"

"Don't give up! Keep those eyes open!" Ochako stiffened and looked over to where the voice was coming from. It was an office with a little sign on top of it. She couldn't read the words but she could tell it was some type of nurses office. "The wild Pokémon, they... they were everywhere. Attacking from all sides... I sent out my partner Pokémon, but.... against a whole pack... Outnumbered..."

She was shaking.

"This is what happens when you go so far afield! But the Medical Corps will put you to rights."

You could've done something.