Ch. 1

Waking up with a horrible hangover

Waking up with a horrible hangover. All I wanted to do was stay in bed today, but I knew I couldn't. I had things to do today. I did one of those violent stretches that have you shaking like you having a seizure or some. I looked around for my phone not sure where I might've left it. I stood up out of the bed rubbing the crust out of my eyes. I heard the water faucet running which caused me to put on my house shoes, and walk towards the bathroom.

" You finally up huh?" He said as he looked at me brushing his teeth.

I just nodded my head as I walked over to my side of the Jack and Jill sink, and grabbed my toothbrush.

" Here take two fa ya hang over. Cause I know you got one. You showed yo ass last night jit." He laughed as he passed me a bottle of Tylenol.

I playfully hit him in his chest as I took the bottle from him, " That's not funny, but thank you. What time is it tho?"

 What time is it tho?"

" Finna be 10:30." He said as he spit out toothpaste into his sink.

" I'm never drinking again." I said before I began to brush my teeth.

" Yo ass capped out."

" I'm fa real Mir. Last night was lit, but I feel like a bitch done hit me with an 18 wheeler."

" Yeah, dat bih was lit. You know I had to carry you out the club right?" He said causing me to look at him cause I didn't remember that.

I spit out a mouth full of toothpaste, " Swear to God?"

" I swear. I already knew to bring ya ass back here, and let you sleep it off cause ya brothers would've been pissed about you being dat drunk."

" See, this is why you're my best friend. You always have my back. You're like the accomplice to all of my crimes." I said truthfully.

" Next time, I'ma just take you home. And let Gio & Gino chew ya ass out. Cause you too heavy to be carrying out the club." He said as he put his tooth brush back in the toothbrush holder.

" And then, I would have to rat you out my boy."

" How you gone rat me out when ion even do nun?"

" Don't be acting like you don't be feeding me them shots." I said as I looked upside his head.