Ch. 4

" Umm, ion know why you been babysitting that mimosa when we got the rest of this pitcher to finish

" Umm, ion know why you been babysitting that mimosa when we got the rest of this pitcher to finish." My mom said as she looked at me.

" This my 4th mimosa, if I have another one they gone have to carry me out of here. I've been drinking for 2 days in a row. My liver needs a break."

Me and my mom were having our weekly mom daughter date. With me being the only girl, my mother always made it a priority to have our mother daughter time. She would always plan our weekly mother daughter dates, and she would make sure to put it on our calendars, so we wouldn't forget. It's been this way since I was a baby.

" You've always been dramatic Gianna. You should've brought Tori. I know she would've helped me finish it."

" Nah, I've had enough of Tori from last night. I can only deal with her for a couple of hours of the day."

After being at a block party on the south side last night, here I was having brunch with my mother. Who could honestly pass as my big sister, and I'm not just saying that cause she's my mom. I'm saying that because it's true. We really did look like alike, and she looked young for her to be 46. She could easily pass for a 28-30 year old.

" Ian seen her in a minute. How she doing anyways? Has she built up her clientele since the last time we talked?"

" She good, and nope. She still being rude to dem people. I even suggested she do some type of sale or deal to help her bring in more clients, and she said she'll think about it."

" Chileee, I told dat girl she gotta do better when it comes to her clients. Like yeah, yo work is good but people not gone wanna come to you, if they gotta deal with yo attitude. She gotta learn to leave that mess at the door. If not, then maybe she need to reconsider her career path cause maybe she don't need to be in the service industry." My mom said shaking her head.

" I honestly think it's has everything to do with the guy she call ha self dating. Excuse my language, but he a fuck nigga. She'll be having a good day, and then out of nowhere he'll text her something or call her going off on ha. And instantly her day is ruined, and now she got an attitude with the whole world cause of him." I said truthfully.

" Even if that is the case, she still shouldn't let no nigga mess up her bag. She need to be mad at him not her clients. She better drop him, and focus on herself and her business. Hell what he look like? Show me a picture of him girl."

" I can't. Cause I don't know him, and I've never met him before nor do I want to. Cause if I do, I'ma go off on him fa how he be doing ha."

Victoria and this nigga been sneaking and fucking around on and off for a year or so. At least, that's what she told me. But the only reason I found out was because 4 months ago, Tori had got pregnant. But of course the nigga made her get an abortion. Why she was still fucking with him after that whole situation? I honestly couldn't tell you, but ever since then I didn't like the nigga cause of how he was treating my best friend.