Chapter 31

Y/n pov
"Nakime, Rui! Stop, leave them alone!" I got up and attempted to run to them but my arm was grabbed by Rengoku.

"Young L/n please calm down." Rengoku suggested while slightly tugging on my arm.

I completely ignored Rengoku and instead started to walk, instead of getting anywhere my legs just slid on the rocks only getting me a few centimeters closer to them.

I pulled harder to only be meet with a tighter grip on my wrist slowly but surely I'll get there but I may be too late.

I look back to Nakime and Rui, standing in the shade, Nakime doesn't seem tempted at all but Rui on the other hand..

His drool is dripping onto the ground, his hands are balled up into fists so tightly that his arms are shaking and he's breathing heavily.

Same as Nezuko, she seems to be struggling immensely.

I look to Tanjiro and he's still struggling underneath Obanai's hold until Giyuu grabbed his wrist. Tanjiro quickly scrambled to the patio watching everything.

I felt a release on my wrist and I make a run for it. Now might be my only chance in helping Rui.

Just before I reach there though I see a kakushi right beside me and I feel a hard hit on my neck.

I reach out to Nakime and Rui, trying to call their names but I fail to speak, I feel a falling sensation and I here my name being called. And everything goes black.

3rd person pov

"Y/n!" the three shout in unison

Rui, becoming increasingly enraged by the treatment of the Demon Slayer Corp's own men and allies all he wanted to do was lash out at the attacker and he was just about to.

Nakime, trying to stay calm quickly walks towards Sanemi and tried to bandage his wound put her hand was slapped away as he promptly said

"The hell?!"

Nakime wished she had the confidence Y/n does to say some sort of comeback but instead just decided to set down the bandages near Sanemi and walked back to Rui and Nezuko.

Rui took a step forward towards Sanemi but was stopped by a sudden voice

"Nezuko Rui! Don't give in!" Tanjiro encouraged

Right, Tanjiro went to check on Y/n, the said kakushi was lecturing them even though they were clearly knocked out cold. Shinobu ordered him to leave the meeting and he left immediately.

Y/n was now at least safe in Tanjiro's arms. Nezuko seemed to be contemplating or trying to resist the urge.

Rui was also struggling too, the harm of the person who spared him made it even worse.

But eventually

They turned their heads, Nakime pointed to the bandages and Rui just simply glared at him after turning his head, Nezuko seemed to need some work on resistance to blood since she was breathing fairly heavily and locked her eyes shut.