Chapter 3 [S2]

Y/n POV
______________________________________________

I turned around and I saw the man I haven't seen in years, the man I've been training to avenge and to make proud.

My father

I run up over joyed and embrace him, making sure he doesn't disappear again. Tears streaming down my face and I can't tell if it's of happiness or sadness.

I look back down at myself and see I'm not wearing my uniform but instead my casual clothing that I wore around the house.

"Are you feeling well Y/n?" my father asked me in concern, I honestly don't know what to say though.

Is this real? Was everything just my imagination? So my father's still alive? I nod and just wave of as just missing him after all he's been gone for several weeks due to a mission.

"Alright let's get you inside. Check if you're running a fever or something of the sort." he tells me, while my siblings run around playing whatever game they've come up with now.

We all begin to eat a meal and I get asked to get some water from the river.

As I'm walking through the wisteria fortress that protects our house from demons. Wisteria petals getting in my hair as I walk and before I get to the opening I swear I saw two figures, one of them looked like a little kid while the other seemed to be just under my height in the corner of my eye.

I stop in my track immediately and look back to where the two were but I guess it was some weird hallucination or something.

"Weird.." I mumble still looking at the spot they were, but I shrug it off and continue.

I put a bucket in the water but after a few seconds, my reflection started to.. Change. My reflection grabs my hand while it's in the water and I get dragged in.

When I'm fully submerged what was once me is now a long white haired woman, golden eyes, a music note on her neck, her clothes looked odd and the old style of the Sengoku Era. Oddly enough thought She had the same looking sword as I did. She grabbed my shoulders and began yelling at me

"Wake up Y/n! Hurry up your friends are in danger! This is all fake, HURRY!" she yells, we began to sink but some unknown force blasted us apart.

Sending me blasting out of the water and onto the dock, for some reason I don't feel wet, I'm perfectly dry actually. My bucket is full.

I noticed that my uniform was back as well as my sword. I tuck my sword away and grab the buckets.

How do I get back to them?

_______________________________________________
3rd person POV
______________________________________________

"Be careful! You might wake the slayer up Miko! You know what he warned us about." the girl with a red kimono silently yelled at the girl named Miko.

"Whatever this one isn't even a hashira, whatever that means." Miko replied annoyingly. Soon enough the people tied the demon slayers.

Miko noticed that when they opened the door there was a figure for a short moment but it disappeared, for some reason it was reaching out for this slayer that she's going to tie herself to. What's so interesting about this one? Why are they crying too?

Miko took a deep breath and began counting upwards.

1.
Her eyes where already getting slightly heavy.

2.
She began to yawn and her eyes could barely stay open. So it's that quick huh?

3.
Her eyes closed.

She almost then immediately open her eyes again this time her eyes weren't heavy.

A house? It's quite big too... How much does a demon slayer make if they can afford this?

Miko turned the corner to see the demon slayer hug some guy, probably their father or something.

"Are you alright Y/n? Are you feeling well?" he asked, so that's their name.

The went on with their conversation and they seemed to forget they were in a dream at all! Maybe a side effect of being put into a dream by him.

Right she should be looking for the spiritual core. After what felt like forever, she finally found it too.

Their spiritual plan is so.. Odd. Theirs several weird glowing things that are walking around. And the surrounding has patches of fire everywhere. It's raining too though. There's purple hyacinths, and red spider lilies growing from the ground as well. It was.. Cold.

As Miko continued she finally saw the core. The closer she got the ground was covered in black, more and more purple hyacinths growing from the ground.

The core, finally. Miko was getting tired of the chaotic mess that was this spiritual realm. It's.. Green, with splotches of red and black? Miko never heard of a core looking like this.

Whatever, let's get this over with. She reached to stab the core but a hand grabbed it.

"You know it's rude to enter without being invited."

Word count : 850

Hope you enjoyed! Merry early Christmas! See you all in the next chapter!