Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkeymas Everyone!!!

In spirit of today here is some Thanksgiving Headcannons!

- Inosuke is banned from the kitchen till the meal is ready, he somehow burned the celery while cutting them.

- The hashiras literally map out a plan the day before, make stations for who cuts veggies, what group makes what dish, ect.

- the kakushis have tried to tell them that they don't have to do all of this but still have never convinced them.

- Sanemi is a somewhat leader of the oppression, he makes the plans, keeps the "kids" (Kamaboko squad minus Y/n and Tanjiro) out of the kitchen, everything.

- the master and his family never know what to do so they just watch the whole madness from the sidelines until the meal is ready

- Y/n is the only person in the Kamaboko squad allowed in the kitchen because they know how to keep everything neat and in order.

- the demon slayer corp is always dreading this day, not because it's almost as if demons disappear for a day or two and then come back a bit stronger.

- the upper moons somehow made a way to eat human food without being repulsed by it nobody knows how except for Rui and Muzan.

- you know how in some families the grandma is like the leader and all the aunts are like the helpers and are in charge of their own things as well? That's how it works on Upper moon Thanksgiving.

- Muzan is the grandma/leader (of course) and Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza are the aunts/helpers.

- Kokushibo is in charge of making the turkey, Akaza is in charge of making the sides and Douma? He sets the table. He's not allowed to do anything else after burning mashed potatoes. (Like father like son i guess)

- Tanjiro makes biscuits for everyone else to snack on until the meal is ready.

- Muzan doesn't care that it's Thanksgiving he's taking out the Christmas tree and nobody. Can. Stop. Him. Their lucky that he didn't take it out as soon as Halloween was over.

- Muzan enjoys Christmas because he has an excuse to blast Christmas music in the infinity castle for several weeks

-Bonus quotes-

- "DOUMA HOW THE HELL DID YOU BURN MASHED POTATOES YOU HAD ONE JOB" - Akaza

- "I DON'T KNOW SOMEONE PUT IT OUT AAAAA-" -Douma

- "Lord Muzan please the Thanksgiving meal isn't even ready yet-" -Gyokko being forced to get the tree by Muzan

- "Ok? And, go.get.it." -Muzan

- "NO INOSUKE YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE KITCHEN AND YOU KNOW THIS" -Sanemi

- "Please calm down Sanemi.." -Gyomei drinking tea with the master.