•6•

Not much was said after the little incident in the car and at the mall.

As soon as Atsushi walked through the door he was greeted by Gin, who was reading a book with Rashoumon laying on her lap. However as soon as she saw Atsushi she let out a meow and rubbed her head against Atsushi's leg.

Akutagawa walked by mumbling a small 'hello' to Gin as he walked into the hallway.

Higuchi waved at Gin as she walked by as well, following Akutagawa, in which Gin returned the gesture with a wave and a small smile.

Atsushi swears he could see the both of them blushing at each other.

But then again he was tired and in fact was feeling very sleepy. He always did after having mental breakdowns like the one he had in the car and the mall.

He had totally forgotten where his room was at. Actually did he even have a room?

It took him a minute or two to gather enough courage to ask Gin. Thankfully, she told him that he did in fact have a room. She went out of her way to make one of those decors that hang on the door handle.

"Like the ones in the hotels?"

"Exactly! You'll know it when you see it. It's the only door in the house with one."

Atsushi mumbled a quick thank you and left, Rashoumon following along.

Gin was right, he did know it when he saw it because it was the only door with one.

He walked in, letting Rashoumon follow him in before closing the door and flopping onto the bed.

Man was he tired.

Rashoumon hopped onto the bed with him and nudged her head under his hand, forcing Atsushi to pet her in which Atsushi gladly did.

He fell asleep after a minute of petting her though and so did she.

Maybe after 15 minutes of napping something nudged Atsushi.

Sleepily, Atsushi opened his eyes seeing that the something that was nudging him was actually in fact Akutagawa.

"Its 3 in the afternoon why the fuck are you napping?"

Atsushi gave him a look and Rashoumon let out a meow. Both saying "Fuck off".

Atsushi immediately closing his eyes again and turning to the opposite of Akutagawa so he wouldn't have to face him. Atsushi thought he would leave after that.

He in fact did not.

Instead, Akutagawa grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up so that he was sitting up.

'Man what the fuck' was all Atsushi could think.

"I don't actually care that you're napping but at least let me bandage your wounds so you don't stain the sheets with your shitty blood."

That's when Atsushi realized he was actually carrying one of those med kits like in the movies.

He completely forgot about his arms.

Akutagawa didn't even wait for him to respond he sat on the bed next to him and grabbed Atsushi's arm, resting it on his lap.

As he started to get to work Atsushi felt drowsy. He was not finished with his nap and Rashoumon seemed like she was not going to wait for him lay back down because she immediately curled into a ball onto Atsushi's lap, falling back asleep.

Man Atsushi wished he could that. Stupid Akutagawa and his concern about the sheets.

Eventually, Atsushi's head started to drop to the side.