•9•

When Akutagawa returned home, he opened the door to reveal Atsushi pointing a laser everywhere from the couch and Rashoumon chasing it around.

In confusion Akutagawa asked, "Where the hell did you find that?" Since he didn't remember ever having one of those.

Atsushi shrugged, "I found it in one of the drawers in the kitchen." He had yet to look at Akutagawa but when he did, he felt his cheeks immediately go red.

Akutagawa was sweating and he meant sweating sweating. It was hard to miss the way sweat literally rolled off of his face and his muscles.

Apparently Atsushi was staring too long because Akutagawa noticed his red cheeks and scoffed, "Like what you see?" in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes. Although Akutagawa himself would never admit he found the way Atsushi got flustered cute, that was for his brain and his brain only.

Atsushi looked away, "W-What? No! Of course not. In fact, you look ugly. Uglier. You should shower. I could smell you before you even walked through the door." he said, of course, trying to ignore the fact he could literally feel his cheeks turning redder by the second. Hell, he wouldn't be surprised if his whole face was red by now.

Akutagawa glared at him but smiled for a second. Just a second. Atsushi almost missed that second but he was glad he didn't.

'Oh man.' was all Atsushi could think at the time. He was to down bad.

"Whatever, I bet you don't even look good when drenched in sweat." Akutagawa commented quickly and went to go take a shower before Atsushi could even think of a response.

"Asshole." Atsushi muttered under his breath.

Truth of the matter was that the asshole had Atsushi in a chokehold. Not a minute went by when Atsushi didn't think of Akutagawa. Recently, he even started having dreams about Akutagawa. Usually they would consist of him and Akutagawa doing things like cuddling, going on dates, and one time he even dreamed that they had kissed. This only made Atsushi curious to what it was like to date someone like Akutagawa. It also didn't make it easy to be around him without blushing.

Was it wrong to think of Akutagawa like that though?

He remembers back in the orphanage, they use to have very strong opinions whether people of the same gender could date each other.

"Nobody will ever love you the way you love them. It is best that someone like you doesn't date at all. You'd only become a burden."

Apparently they also had strong opinions on Atsushi dating someone.

Looking back at it now, maybe this was weird of Atsushi to think like this. He doesn't have a job or any money in fact. There was nothing special really about him. If he and Akutagawa ever even dated, there was nothing he could give back to him. While Akutagawa was rich and extremely good looking.

Atsushi was a nobody, how could he forget that? Akutagawa was a somebody. That must be why he and Akutagawa didn't get along at first, right? Or was he just overthinking things like he always does?

"By the way-"

The sound of Akutagawa's voice coming out of no where made Atsushi jump. Where the fuck did he come from?

"Next week me and Chuuya-san have another show to put on." He paused, seeming a little embarrassed from what he was about to say but Atsushi waited giving him a curious look.

"And if you wanted to go, I could rearrange something for you."

Atsushi could feel his mouth hang open.