Big Daddy Beyoncé

"Normani stop playing" Beyoncé said.

"It's just so fat" Normani said laughing touching Beyoncé butt again.

"Mani Imma fuck you up" Beyoncé said turning around grabbing mani wrist.

"Yeah you can fuck me up daddy" Mani said smiling.

"I'm not fucking that loose pussy" Beyoncé said with a smirk.

Normani gasp and laughed.

"You wasn't saying that yesterday, you nutted in four minutes in this pussy" Normani said.

"Yeah cause I needed to get off" Beyoncé said.

"Bitch you got a whole wife and still want my pussy, you know you can't leave me when you know what this mouth do" Normani said.

"I'll suck you up and put your balls in my mouth at the same time, I'll ride you dick so go you be squealing you love me" Normani said.

Beyoncé let go of Mani wrist and walked away.

"Where you going daddy?" Normani walking behind Beyoncé.

"Home" Beyoncé said.

Normani ran in front of Beyoncé and blocked the door.

"I'm trying to give you a happy ending" Normani.

Beyoncé looked at Normani before shaking her head.

"Come on you hard and I want to stuff my mouth with daddy Bey, I want you so far in my throat, I want to lick and suck on your big balls and smack your big dick against my face till you cum in my mouth" Normani said.

Beyoncé picked up normani and nasty kissed her, Normani moaned and giggled.

••••••••

"Bring my son tomorrow I miss him" Normani said at the front door watching Beyoncé leave.

"I just got him yesterday Mani you be okay" Beyoncé said getting into her Tesla.

"I miss him so much tell him mommy love him" Normani said.

"I got you" Beyoncé said.

Normani watch leave out her gated house before closing the door.

"Love her" Mani said and giggled.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭