Rap Nigga Megan

Next day

"Naw I'm coming to get her today" Megan said over the phone to Normani.

"You said the 3rd Megan she at a sleepover" Normani said rocking Kennedy to sleep.

"Oh my fucking god Normani, what's the address I'm going to get my baby" Megan said.

"Girl fuck you" Normani said then hung up.

Megan and Normani always had problems, they love each other then hate each other the next day.

Megan called Normani back ten times before stoping cause Normani wasn't answering.

Normani got Kennedy down and took her to her room.

"Love you my sweet girl" Normani said kissing Kennedy cheek

She turned off the lights and left the door opening before leaving.

Normani went downstairs to fix her something to eat, as she was cooking she heard her front door open.

Normani rolled her eyes knowing it was Megan.

"Mani Why you always fucking playing" Megan yelled as she walked through the house.

"Stop yelling my baby upstairs sleep" Normani said with a mug on her face looking at Megan.

"I told you yesterday I was coming to get her, why you fucking playing around" Megan said.

"I tried to tell you she was going to a sleep over, she tried calling you days before going cause she was so excited but of course you didn't answer" Normani said.

"I was busy"'Megan said.

"And that's why you never know shit, you want to yell and curs at me but we been had this plan out" Normani said.

"I know I'm sorry" Megan said.

"You saying sorry to the wrong person" Normani said.

Megan sigh and sat a on Normani kitchen island.

"Get your dirty ass off my island" Normani said.

"Let me get some" Megan said getting off the island looking at Normani plate.

"No" Normani said and began to walk upstairs.

Megan followed her upstairs looking at her ass the whole time.

"When she coming back" Megan asked.

"Tomorrow, then you can get her" Normani said sitting on her couch that was in front of her bed Megan sat next to her and Mani put her feet in Megan lap.

"Rub my feet" Normani said.

Megan being rubbing normani feet as she turned on a movie and ate her rice and shrimp.

"Feed me some" Megan said opening her mouth.

Normani feed her some food now and then while they watch the movie.

•••••••••••••

I don't want to make Megan the bad guy 🥹