093

[Not sure if to call this mature content or not. But yeah, stuff happens, but not what you think <3]

She nodded hesitantly. Katsuki looked at her. "I will need you to use your words, Elena." He said seriousness in his eyes. "Yes, I trust you Katsuki." She said. And that was the only words Katsuki needed to hear before he pulled Elena's pants down a bit.

The intimate aura radiated around the room as Elena felt like she was going to suffocate. Her cheeks were red as she clutched the sheets under her. Katsuki looked up at her once more. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel forced to do anything with me.." Katsuki said, looking at her with sincerity in his eyes.

Elena grabbed his cheeks, pulling him towards her as they shared a slow, and warm kiss. "Katsuki, I'm sure.." She said before kissing his lips once more. He almost groaned at the thought of her underneath him.

They parted from the kiss as he made his way down her body, leaving small wet kisses on different spots. "I, Love, You." He mumbled against her skin as he paused with each kiss. Elena smiled as Katsuki pulled her pants all the way down, leaving her in only her bra and underwear. Katsuki grabbed her thighs, pulling her towards him as he kissed the inner parts of her thighs, leaving small marks littering here and there. He kissed each and every scar littering her body, till he met the burn she had received when she was little. Elena felt nervousness well up in her.

Elena had her hand in his hair, her eyes fluttering as he kissed her, closer and closer to her heat. Just as Katsuki was about to kiss her in just the right spot, Elena yelped. "Wait!" She said, feeling a small pain in her chest.

Katsuki was quick to rise, examining her face. He grabbed her cheek and looked at her, worry in his expression. "Are you okay?" He asked, feeling like he did something wrong. "I just-" She began, making Katsuki smile before kissing her lips. "You don't have to explain, it's okay." He said, his forehead against hers before he kissed her once more.

Elena smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much, Katsuki." She said, tears in her eyes. He smiled before he kissed her cheek. "And that's all I need." He whispered close to her ear as he kissed her right under her ear. He laid down right beside her as he covered them with the blanket, hugging her close to his body. "Your hair looks really fucking beautiful." He said, twirling a red strand between his fingers. "Thank you, I thought it'd give me a small change." She said, looking up at him. "Sure is a change, and I fucking love it." He said before he kissed her head.

"But I love you more."

________________________

Elena had woken up earlier the next morning, and walked down in her baggy sweatpants and a gray oversized shirt as her hair was up in a messy bun. It was around six in the morning. Recovery Girl had told Elena to visit her office that day after school, considering she couldn't the day before.

She walked into the kitchen, preparing to make breakfast for her and Katsuki. She made some waffles and pancakes. She made extra cause she knew some in the class would want some. Elena whistled a small tune, only to react when the elevator made a sound. "Morning!" She said, not bothering to see who it was. She turned around upon not hearing a greeting back.

Her eyes widened when Shinso stood there, his hair messy and eye bags bigger. "Hitoshi?!" Elena almost screamed. She turned the stove down, put the pancake on a plate and walked up to him. "What the fuck are you-" she began, only to gasp upon seeing his attire.