tamiko (genshin impact)

(also some of this is based off a pause game i did and I'm still new to genshin impact at the moment so forgive me if I'm off at some points)

Name: tamiko

Name meaning: child of many beauties

Age: 20-23

Vision: hydro

Birthday: 2/14

Gender: female

Appearance: 

Pronouns: she/her

Height: 5'0

Rarity: 4

Homeland: inazuma

Family: cyno (half-brother)

Personality: depends on who she meets, she has multiple personalities. She can be playful, kind, caring or she can be shy, sensitive and timid, or mysterious and protective

Crush(es): ayato, zhongli, itto, kaeya, althaitham, naji (my friends oc), dottore, thoma, scaramouche, baizhu, childe, wriothesley, aether, lyney

Weapon:

Likes: helping others, shopping, water, her sword, animals, white tigers

Dislikes: getting badly injured, paimon, herself, any fatui member except childe and dottore

Backstory: when she was little, tamiko was abused by her big sister because of all the attention she got from her parents and was almost killed by her sister several times. However one night, while tamiko was trying to sleep, she heard her sister scream and quickly ran to her parents, but they hid her in their closet and tamiko watched as a few members of the fatui killed her parents and searched everywhere for her but when they couldn't find her, they left. After that, tamiko stayed with her best friend and had been traumatized ever since scared of any fatui members although her friends parents trained her she was always afraid to face anyone who was in fatui.
(Backstory was slightly based off a fanfic I read i just don't remember which fanfic =3=)

Extra: she doesn't like fighting but will if she has to, she's cynos little sister but had no idea she's related to him considering she was born in inazuma at least for a while

Quotes:

Hello- "a pleasure to meet you I'm tamiko! I hope we'll make a great team together!"

When the player stands there- "can we get going? I'm excited to see what comes next" "so... We just gonna stand here?"

When it rains- "oh my dear archons! I love the rain! I always love a good dance in the rain tho it's better to dance with someone else than alone"

When it snows- "oh? How cute little snowflakes! I wonder if i can catch one on my tongue!"

When the sun is out- "well isn't this weather just perfect? It's making me melt"

When the wind is blowing- "time to go flying with the wind!"

Good morning- "well good morning I'm looking forward to a new day of marvelous adventures!"

Good afternoon- "i wonder what childe is up to... Oh! Did you say something? Sorry i got distracted"

Good evening- "hm it's starting to get dark perhaps we should go for a night walk?"

Good night- "awww it's time to leave already? I'll be waiting then sleep well!"

When she gets hit- "ow! Not so hard you meanie!"

Fallen- "guess... I wasn't good enough..." "The best thing is... I tried..." "I'm sorry i failed you... I'll try better next time...."

Low hp: "I'm not going down that easily!" "You wanna ruin my fun that bad?" "I need to try harder!"

Constellation:

(Pic made by my friend ^^ thx neo)