5

malquinn it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

malquinn it's beginning to look a lot like christmas.... i think? @harrystyles

liked by: harrystyles, annetwist, and 8.9m others

harrystyles: i love it. maybe we could decorate the big tree that way ❤️

harryscarolina: baby harry on the tree 😭 im soft

annetwist: love it ❤️

__________________________________

As 'Underneath The Tree' by Kelly Clarkson blasted throughout the house, Matilda and Harry decorated their Christmas tree.

"You know it's Christmas when the Kelly Clarkson Christmas album gets broken out.", Harry chuckled.

"Oh shut it, Styles.", Matilda rolled her eyes playfully, putting up an ornament.

After their scuffle a few weeks back, they began couples counseling, and were better than they'd been.

"You want help putting up the star, darling?", Harry asked.

"That would be great."

As Harry lifted Matilda up by the waist, she put the final touch on their tree.

"It looks beautiful.", Harry smiled, putting an arm around her.

"It does, doesn't it?"

__________________________________

"From Anne, to Tills."

"Awe, thanks Anne.", Matilda smiled, taking the gift from Anne.

As she opened it, her hand flew to her mouth, holding back tears.

Inside was a locket that had the words 'Bonus Daughter' on it, and it had two pictures of Matilda, Harry and Robin (Harry's stepdad) inside.

"Oh, look at Robbie.", she mumbled.

Robin's passing hit her more than it did Harry, and she only knew him for 2 years.

He was the dad she never had, and he loved her like a daughter.

"He wanted to give this to you himself. I completely forgot he bought it, but I think it would be nice if you had it now.", Anne sniffled, before Matilda pulled her into a hug.

"I love this, Anne, thank you.", I told her.

"Rob loved you beyond words. You were his little girl. He loved you for making Harry happy."

"Harry makes me happy. I have no other family besides you guys. So thank you. You took me in as your own, and I'm never leaving.", Matilda wiped a tear from her eye.

"And I don't want you to."

Harry's voice startled me, as I turned around, seeing him on one knee.

"Mal, we've only been together 2 years. But every time I think of my future, you're the main character. You're always there by my side. And I want to live that future.", he shakingly admitted.

"I want to marry you. I want you to be Mrs. Matilda Styles. I want you to be the girl I write my love songs about. I want you to be the mom to my kids. I want you to be my wife."

"But it's all up to you.", he looked me in the eyes.

"So, Matilda Rose-Emilia Quinn, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?", he asked.

"Of course.", I smiled.

Anne and Gemma started cheering, as Harry slipped the ring on my finger, kissing me.

"I love you, Matilda Styles."

malquinn all i want for christmas is you, @harrystyles