9 (3/4)

"You've been smiling all night."

Harry ran his thumb over Matilda's cheek, as she smiled brighter, blushing.

It was their wedding reception, they'd just gotten done taking pictures, and were now just sitting in their Mr. And Mrs. chairs.

"I'm happy.", she kissed his cheek.

"So when are we gonna tell everyone about the baby?", Harry put his arms around her, as she laid her head on his chest.

"Probably in our thank you speeches.", Matilda replied.

"That's smart, actually.", Harry nodded his head.

"It's almost time for the first dance, are you gonna go change your dress?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go grab Gem first.", Matilda sat up.

Harry put a hand on her shoulder first, stopping her.

"What?", she looked at him.

"I love you.", he smiled.

"I love you too, darling.", she laughed.
_________________________________

"For the second time this evening ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mrs. Harry Styles!"

Harry and Matilda made their grand entrance to You're My Best Friend by Queen, earning cheers from their family and friends.

Then their first dance started to Paradise by Coldplay, sang by Chris Martin himself.

As they dance, Harry slightly touched Matilda's stomach, earning a look of knowing from Gemma.

"You're fucking pregnant.", she mouthed to Matilda, in which she just smiled wider.

As their first dance ended, Matilda's head laid on Harry's shoulder, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I love you, Harry.", she mumbled into his ear.

"I love you more, Matilda. You and baby Styles.", he replied, kissing her neck lightly.

They finished the song, before sharing one last kiss.
__________________________________

"I'd first like to start by thanking everyone for coming."

Matilda held the mic, starting her speech.

"So many of you made tonight special, and Harry and I can't help but feel lucky to share our special day with all of you."

"And with our special day, comes a very special announcement.", Matilda glanced over at Harry, who had a smile on his face.

"Harry and I are very happy to announce-", she started, chuckling away from the mic as Harry put an arm around her.

"We're having a baby!", Harry took the microphone from her, earning cheers and yells from the guests.

"Now, we've only known for a little more than 3 days, so this is just as surprising for us as it is for you all.", Matilda continued, laughing at Anne's shocked face.

"Mama Anne, are you alright?"

"I'm fine!", Anne laughed.

"Alrighty then."

Matilda's speech continued, thanking people in specific, assigning roles for godmothers and godfathers, and reflecting on her life.

"I came from being a confused, lonely little girl to a very successful, happy woman in such a short amount of time, and I owe that all to not only Harry, but many of you here. You've all given me resources to better my life and become who I am today, and for that I am truly thankful.", she began to tear up.

"There's many people who I wish were here tonight, but I don't have the relationship with them to have them here. I've been able to create a new family from all of you, and that's made not having many of these missing people here easier. And with that, I'd like to finish this speech off by saying I love you all, thank you so much for everything. Here's my very hot husband.", Matilda handed off the microphone to Harry, who laughed along with the guests.

Harry went on with his speech, also reflecting on his life, how he and Matilda met, and the excitement of becoming a dad.

Then came the depressing part.

"A very special guest of our family isn't here tonight.", Harry turned to Matilda, who knew what he was getting at.

"My stepfather, Robin sadly passed away nearly two years ago. Robin was a huge part of me and Matilda's relationship, and stepped in as a father figure. And a wingman.", Harry smiled at his mom.

"With that being said, Tills and I are happy to announce that if we have a son, we will be naming him in memory of Robin.", he announced, earning cheers from everyone.

"And don't worry if this baby is a girl, because Tills and I will have at least three more chances to have a son. Am I right, or am I wrong?", Harry put an arm around Matilda.

"You're very wrong.", she replied into the mic, playfully pushing him away.

"And this is where my speech ends.", Harry joked.

"All jokes aside, thank you all for taking out time to celebrate with us tonight, you're all deeply appreciated and we love you all."

"Enjoy the night!", Harry ended his speech, blowing a kiss.

As the music and dancing started up again, Harry and Matilda went over to the bar to get some sparkling cider.

As they sat back down, they stared lovingly in each others eyes.

"To married life, and new beginnings.", Harry raised his glass.

"I'll cheer to that.", Matilda smiled, as their glasses clinked, the apple taste feeling like heaven to her throat.

"You want some cake?", Harry asked, getting up.

"Get me a slice of the Victoria Sponge."

"On it.", Harry chuckled.

"Love you, Mr. Styles!", Matilda called out, making Harry stop in his tracks to turn around.

"I love you to infinity, Mrs. Styles."