▬ 𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

The night sky hovered over the sea that they were sailing and the winds and water are still and calm

The night sky hovered over the sea that they were sailing and the winds and water are still and calm. However, even if nature rests, on a certain ship there is still work to be done.

In the kitchen, a group of people surround a certain assistant and watch her cook with full expertise. From handling a knife and cutting the fish clean up to precisely adding the right spices as she cooks the dishes.

The chefs on board watch and took notes of the process while passing soldiers watch in awe as they drool at the scent of an enticing meal.

Slightly lifting up the veil on her face to taste the broth, those who got a glimpse of her lips blushed at the sight of it. They all knew that they couldn't even tell what they have seen but were content with even being blessed by the sight, they don't even want to share.

"Ah! Ms. Secretary, please leave the plating and garnish to us. You already did the cooking, at least let us do our job." A chef then stated. Y/n backed away and let them do the rest since they volunteered. Two trays worth of dinner was laid out and she picked up both with ease.

"Then, I shall take this to the lord's area." Y/n said, they even wanted to help her carry the trays so the soup and drinks won't spill but she dismissed their help and went on her way.

Before Y/n left the kitchen she stopped and said that the others can have the rest of the food she cooked. Silence filled the kitchen after she left and they all looked at each other.

When one person moved an inch they all started to race with a plate in hand. All wanting to taste her cooking.

Y/n sighed hearing the ruckus from afar. Her ears can hear far after all.

"Five, Seven, come out for a bit." She whispered and two children-like copy of her was summoned beside her. Both have the same resemblance to her except for the sign on their forehead with their respective number.

"Yey, we got called." Five exclaimed with joy jumping gleefully. "Shh, don't be too loud. People will see us." Seven warned while Y/n chuckled and reassured them that there was no one around.

"Here, you two can hold these trays for me. Don't drop it, it's master's dinner." Y/n said and gave each a tray to hold. Even though they have small bodies, they're never clumsy unless on purpose.

"Y/n, this smell. It's familiar." Seven commented, looking at the dish.

"Hmm hmm, Seven, your nose still needs training. How can't you recognize this scent? The fish in the soup is from Mr. Childe." Five smugly responded while the other pouted.

Five was correct, it is the other gift that Childe sent as a goodbye. There was even a letter that says Teucer was the one that cast the bait.

Reaching Scaramouche's room, Y/n knocked before she opened the door. Four and Seven prepared the table swiftly.

"Master, it is time for dinner." Y/n informed. Scaramouche put down his pen and went to sit in front of the dinner she prepared.

He watched as Four and Seven pour him a drink before patting each of them as thanks before Y/n unsummoned the two.