One Way to Come Out

besties they make out in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable with that, skip it 🙄

based off a rp 😍🫶🫶

Modern day AU
Narrator's pov

Vance grunted as Bruce plopped down next to him, them both getting ready to watch a horror movie together. Bruce had sat very close to the blonde, his actions not going unnoticed.

Their hands brushed together, and Bruce blushed a light tint of crimson before he looked down at their hands, he looked up at the other boy, who was watching the movie on the screen with an intense look on his face.

Halfway through the movie, Bruce had rested his head on Vance's shoulder, and that resulted in Vance intertwining their fingers together, leaving the other boy very red. Bruce had no idea if Vance had felt the same way he did, but now he was almost certain of the blonde's feelings.

Bruce watched as Vance pulled his phone out of his pocket, not wanting to invade the other's privacy, he moved his head from the other's shoulder. Just then he heard a ding from his pocket, it was the groupchat. He read Vance's message and a sudden wave of determination washed over him.

i know what you are

slutforpinball: i want someone to sit on my lap facing me and kiss my my neck, is that.. weird.. do i need help?

baseballbitch: OMG
baseballbitch: I CAN DO THAT

Bruce got up from his place on the couch, watching as Vance's eyes followed him. Bruce sat down on Vance's lap and wrapped his legs around the other. Bruce smiled at the stunned look on the older boy's face, it made him feel powerful.

Bruce leaned down and pressed kisses on Vance's neck, Vance gasped the tiniest bit and slightly jumps, he wasn't expecting Bruce to actually do it. Vance wrapped his arms around the other boy's body as he continued to lightly kiss Vance's neck.

Bruce suddenly stops and rests his head in the crook of Vance's neck. Vance's face was beet red as he presses a soft kiss to Bruce's forehead. He reached for his phone just to find it discarded down onto the floor. He must've dropped it when Bruce sat on his lap.

When Bruce moved his head from it's resting place on Vance's shoulder, Vance's eyes followed him. Bruce looked down at Vance's lips and leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was full of passion, not lust. Like the two of them have been waiting for this for forever.

They pulled away, only for air. As the two of them breathed heavily, Vance's lips slightly parted, they leaned in once more, meeting half way to connect their lips again. Vance removed his lips from the others, moving them to kiss down his jawline.

Bruce's hushed gasps were the thing that mostly kept Vance going, Vance kissed down Bruce's neck to his collarbone, lightly sucking at the skin, leaving a dark hickey of different shades of red and purple.

Vance kissed up Bruce's neck, stopping to suck on it a few times, leaving a couple light hickeys as Bruce tugged on his shirt. Vance soon found Bruce's sweet spot, because the second he kissed and nipped at a place on his neck, he heard Bruce suppress a moan and whimper quietly.

Vance sucked a bit harder on this part of the others neck, Bruce starting to gasp even sharper and whimper even more. It was a massive turn on to say the least, and Vance ended up leaving a dark hickey there.

Bruce's eyes shot open and he tapped aggressively on Vance's back. "Vance. Did you leave a hickey..!?" Bruce's whispered in a hushed tone. Vance moved his head to meet Bruce's eyes, he looked down at Bruce's neck and his eyes widened.

"Bruce, I am so sorry." was all Vance could get out before Bruce looked at him with a worried expression, confusion being added into the mix when Vance's eyes left his neck and met his eyes.

Bruce's eyebrows furrowed and he glared at the blonde, "What is that supposed to mean..?" Bruce searched Vance's eyes for an answer, but found none. The other boy was almost completely impossible to read.

Vance's lips parted as he spoke to Bruce in a hushed tone. "Your mom is going to be pissed.." His eyes looked down at the hickeys on Bruce's neck before he spoke again. "A hoodie isn't gonna cover that."

Bruce's eyes widen as he looks into Vance's blue eyes, that were concentrated on everything but his own brown ones. Bruce groaned, "My mom is going to kill me if she see's these." Vance opened his mouth to say something but Bruce interuppted his train of thought with a chuckle. "Guess who's not going home."

Vance chuckled and looked up into Bruce's brown eyes. "You interuppted our make out time for no reason then?" Bruce closed his eyes and whined.

"I knowww I'm sorrryyy.." Bruce dragged some of the letters out, slightly exaggerating. Vance chuckled and leaned in to kiss Bruce once more, still full of passion and love. That was quickly discarded when it became something more heated. They both fought for dominance, before Vance moved back down to the younger's neck, nipping and tugging at the skin.

Bruce quietly moaned and threw his head back, he was gasping and tugging hard on Vance's shirt, which quickly changed when he moved his hands to intertwine them in Vance's blonde curls, and whenever Vance got dangerously close to his sweet spot, he would lightly tug on his curls, making Vance immediately retreat and go somewhere else.

Their make out time was cut short by Griffin walking into the house after hanging out with his friend, Billy. Bruce and Vance both snapped their heads to look at the shorter boy who stood there in the doorway like a deer in headlights.

Griffin started fake gagging and Vance rolled his eyes at his younger brother's antics before waving him off to his bedroom. Bruce and Vance stared at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter. Well that sure was one way to come out

——
THE END IS SHITTY AND RUSHED I'M SORRYYY