Chapstick Game

Vance and Bruce were both sitting down on Vance's couch, boredly watching a shitty, low quality horror movie when Bruce suddenly had an idea. Bruce practically jumped from his spot on the couch, causing Vance to flinch and look at him with an odd expression laid across his features, but his blue eyes were widened, making him look both confused and worried at the same time.

Vance opened his mouth to ask what the commotion was but Bruce cut him off by basically answering his train of thought. "I've got an idea on what we can do today!" Bruce got up and hurriedly made his way across Vance's house to his backpack that was near the front door of the house.

He grabbed his bag and made his way back over to Vance, practically running, he was so excited. When he made his way back over to the couch he slowed to a walk, before sitting back down on his respective spot, but this time he was facing the blonde, sitting cross legged in front of him.

Vance turned his body to look at the other boy, the worried look had worn off and the expression he had on his face had morphed into just pure confusion. Vance lifted his hand to point at Bruce's bag. "What is that for?" he said, dumbfounded. Bruce just chuckled and opened his backpack, taking out two items.

The things he had taken out of his bag was a ziplock baggie of chapsticks, and what looked like a black bandana. Vance's confused look never left, and Bruce took that as his opportunity to tell him what everything was for.

"So, there's this game called the "Chapstick Game'' where one person has a blindfold on, and the other person puts on chapstick. They can either kiss," Vance's face flushed bright red, "or the blindfolded person takes off the blindfold and licks the person's lips." Bruce shrugged as if he had done this millions of times before, but in reality he was silently freaking out.

Vance looked at Bruce before swallowing nervously, "Okay.. let's do it then." Vance took the blindfold and put it over his eyes, tying it loosely behind his head. "I don't really want to.. kiss you.. so do the uhm, other option. Please." That was a lie. He 100% wanted to kiss Bruce, but he wanted it to be on their own time, not because of some stupid game that Bruce had wanted to play.

Bruce looked down and opened the ziplock bag, pulling out a chocolate flavored chapstick and applied it to his lips. He slowly got closer to Vance and pulled off his blindfold. "You don't really need this if we're playing this way." Vance blushed a dark shade of red before nodding.

"Yep.. got it." Bruce looked at him with a look of innocence in his eyes. He looked so fucking cute. Vance could barely take it. "Do I just..?" Vance cut himself off, assuming Bruce knew what he meant. Bruce nodded at him, closing his eyes.

Vance brought his hands up to the other boy's face and swiped his tongue across his lips. Bruce visibly shuddered at the contact, and Vance could definitely taste the flavor. It was obvious, but he wanted more. Vance was almost hungry for the feeling of his lips, and didn't think twice before licking the other's lips once more. Bruce's eyes were squeezed shut tightly, a dark red color stained to his face.

"Vance.." Bruce whimpered, his voice bringing Vance out of his trance-like state. Vance's eyes shot open and he pulled back, color rising to his cheeks at the way the other boy's voice sounded. Bruce has said his name many times before, just never like that.

Vance wiped his mouth and fumbled over his words before eventually getting out a word that was knowledgeable. "Chocolate?.." he mumbled, almost going unnoticed by the black haired boy, but he quickly stopped his staring contest with the older boy's lips and nodded his head, almost too aggressively.

"Yep," Bruce paused to laugh awkwardly, before he opened his mouth again, continuing his sentence, "you got it!" Vance smiled uncomfortably before chuckling.

"Guess it was obvious, huh?" The older of the two licked his lips and swallowed, chuckling before completing his train of thought, "It wasn't that hard to guess, it's probably the most iconic flavor out there.." Bruce smiled widely at this, Vance smiling at the sight of it. He loved Bruce's smile

——

i got lazy. 😟