Chapter 7: Pan Fried Buns

The vegetable market is bustling with people.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the dazzling array of ingredients, and her eyes brightened.

Wei Yiqi followed her closely and asked in a low voice, "Sister Qiaoqiao, what are we going to buy?" He was still at a loss as to what they were going to do.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Do you know how to cook?"

Wei Yiqi shook his head shyly. "I can only make instant noodles." If there is no seasoning pack, he can only eat plain noodles.

"You can't do this. A man has to learn how to cook so a woman will like you. Today, your sister will give you some kitchen enlightenment."

Wei Yiqi was a little confused. "Oh, good."

【Fuck, I think what Tang Qiaoqiao said is very reasonable. What is the reason why only women would be asked to cook?】

【Yes, my standard for finding a man is to be able to cook】

【Wei Yiqi was completely led by Tang Qiaoqiao. So stupid】

Tang Qiaoqiao and Wei Yiqi went around in the vegetable market and found the grain, oil, and food area.

First, she bought the most basic oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, and other condiments and spices. While shopping, she gave Wei Yiqi some tips, "This cooking wine is good. Also, we need sesame oil. These are all necessary, remember?"

"I see." Wei Yiqi suddenly felt like he suddenly got a free lesson and only hated that he didn't bring a notebook with him.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Boss, give me another 20 kilograms of flour, one packet of yeast, and one packet of baking powder."

"All right." The shopkeeper thoughtfully packed the things Tang Qiaoqiao bought in a large cardboard box. He taped them on the four sides and then wrapped two ropes around the box to be easier to carry.

Tang Qiaoqiao settled the bill. After she put the change in her wallet, she mentioned that they are ready to move on to the next goal.

Wei Yiqi was empty-handed and hurriedly said, "Sister Qiaoqiao, I'll carry it. You can't hold it." But before he finished his sentence, he saw Tang Qiaoqiao easily picked up the carton with one hand.

Tang Qiaoqiao's gaze slowly moved from Wei Yiqi's somewhat bewildered face to her hand carrying the cardboard box.

Why she moved her hand so fast? She completely forgot that there are 20 kilograms of flour in the carton, and various bottles and cans, which add up to at least 30 kilograms.

She rolled her eyes and suddenly staggered. The carton fell heavily on the ground.

"No wonder I feel so laborious to carry it. It's too heavy."

Wei Yiqi: " Yes, it's better to leave this kind of physical work to me. I am a man. A charming girl like you can't handle it."

"Right, right, I'm a pretty and weak girl." Tang Qiaoqiao became excited and quickly recovered from her embarrassment. She said with a thumbs up, "You could see people very clearly, very good."

Wei Yiqi didn't understand why she praised him, but he was praised, so he smiled shyly.

Then Tang Qiaoqiao went to buy ten kilograms of pork belly. She especially selected the 30% fat and 70% lean meat and asked the boss to grind them into two big rolls of minced meat. Then she also asked for some pork leg bones.

Then the two of them had another round in the vegetable market and bought some miscellaneous things.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked around the market, and finally pointed to a place and said, "There is still one thing missing, let's go there."