Im the bone of my swoord

Nighttime, when most people tend to sleep, although there are others maybe working, pulling an nightery, or something in between.

"Ahhh~~.. I'm finally home." Ryuko a college student, has yet to slept, but has a lot of unfinished homework to do. She turns on her gaming flip phone.

She takes out some books and starts looking for the answers to some questions she needs to know. That's right, you don't finish your homework perchance before going to bed!

As time passes by her eyes starts to fail her, but she didn't give up easily. As the bright lights of the monitor shone her eyes, kept her awake. But then again, that's not a problem at all. Her body is very flexible and can adapt to any situation without much effort. The only problem is her tiredness.

Suddenly, someone knocks at the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who in their right minds would come in this dead of night I wonder?" she thought to herself as she yawned.

Then suddenly, the sound of the door opening and closing quietly. It was very quiet indeed. she thought it was just her imagination. But then again, that's also another possibility.

As she opens the door, she saw Isaac standing outside. Surprised to see her boyfriend in front of her and didn't expect him to come over. He looks like he is very tired as well.

"OH!... Hi Isaac-san" she said.

Isaac gives a weak smile as he looks around checking if he can find his girlfriend or some other girls inside.

"Umm, I'm right here you sweet dumbfuck." She said as the two of them hug each other.

"I have been searching for you everywhere!"

"Well, I did say I'll be late. So sorry about that, I got caught up with something." She said as she lets him inside her house.

"Heh, you do keep your word. Anyhow, let's go and do the assignment together, or else we'll get whacked in class." She says as they keep walking.

"And feel free to sleep here too~." she added.

"No no its alright, thanks for the offer though. I'm so tired, I'd rather go back home and sleep." He complained.

After sometime they eventually finished the assignments. They both went out of the room to let the cool air dry their sweat off.

"Hey, ya wanna play minecraft with me for a bit before you leave?" ryuko suggested to isaac.

"Sure, let's do that." He replied.

Walking back to her room as she booted up her Minecraft Xbox 360 Limited Deluxe Edition. With their PS5 controllers they both logged in into the game. They both enter in the world of Minecraft. Isaac immediately took control of a wild horse so ryuko can ride on it.

After exploring around ryuko finds a house and immediately raids the shit out of it and makes a bed for herself.

As time passes by, in a blink of an eye, both Isaac and Ryuko realized it's already 3 am. Isaac decided to leave for home since its very late at night.

"See ya later Ryuko-chan~~!"

"Bye Isaac-san. Take care okay?"

With that, Isaac left for home.

"Damn, i really love him huh?" she said to herself as she stared at him as he's walking away in the distance.

She goes back into her room after locking the front door. As she heads to her console, she decides to end the Minecraft session. As she logs off her console as the screen shows "Shutting Down".