🥀Chapter 1🥀

Aries POV;

December 1, 2017.

I woke up when I felt water drops on my face. Ugh I know it's mom. I opened my eyes slightly to see what's going on.

My room was full with sunlight as my dear mother pulled the curtains and opened my door.

"Mom, who throws water on her own daughter's face in this much cold?" I asked her in annoying tone.

"You sleepy girl! Do you have any idea what time is it now?"

"It's okay mom! Chill! Why are you so serious about life?"

She just stared at me with serious expression.

"Ok Ok I will wake up. Just 10 minutes."

She didn't reply.
I tried to sleep again.

"You can't gimme lecture 'bout living a serious life or not. I'm your mother not you! And you can argue with me but can't wake up right?" My mom said while snatching my blanket.

Ugh.
"Ok mom." I sighed and woke up.

"I'm waiting for you on the breakfast table!" My mom yelled while going outside.

I went to the washroom and hurriedly brushed my teeth because it was already late. Yesterday I just kept talking with Ravin, the love of my life and then kept thinking about him and our future.
'Who'll explain to my dear mother Mrs Rodrigo that I already have a settled future and she doesn't have to worry about me? '

I was talking to myself.

'When I'll reveal her about our relationship, I know she will accept that and be very happy. I just hope dad agrees easily. '

After that I went to school.

I'm an intelligent student, no doubt, which is why I am the center of attention in classroom. Otherwise this girl, I mean me, wouldn't have any attention. People wouldn't even look at me I guess. Because who wanna talk to an ugly and poor girl? Gladly I am born with a sexy mind. And my relationship with Ravin is known to my classmates. They are kinda jealous.

"Aries. Show me your assignment. Have you done it?"
My teacher asked me.

"Y-yes sir!"

"Okay show me." I went to the teacher's desk and handed him my assignment. He had a look at it and then glanced at me.

"Is everything okay Aries?"

"Yes sir, why?" I was confused.

"Nothin' it looks like you've been constructing a building whole night. Your eyes are red. " My teacher joked humorlessly.
The class chuckled and I was silent.

But then he appreciated my work and showed it to others as an example. People made boring expressions.

I know I am the center of attention, but maybe negatively.

I was sitting at the last seat trying to focus on the lecture, when I felt someone calling my name.

I looked outside the door which was near me to see who called.

And there stands my hero, Ravin Darius. He was wearing very attractive clothes, and he always looks handsome whatever he wears..

I waved at him.

"Come outside!" He said in a very low voice but I could understand him.

"I am attending the lecture." I said carefully.

He held my hand and pulled me outside as I was sitting near the back door of classroom.

"Ravin! Please the teachers will get to know I bunked the class! "