🥀Chapter 6🥀

Mrs Mark: "What no miss Rodrigo? Do you have any other solution? "

Aries: "Mam I want to talk with Davidson."

Mrs Mark: "You can talk here in front of us."

David: "Mother. Let me know once what she wants to say."

Oh thank god this quiet man spoke something.

Mrs Mark: "No-"

Before she could complete, I held his arm firmly and went outside.

At that time I got the chance to look at his clothes. No doubt they were from the most expensive brand. And when I looked at their car, it was also really spacious, luxurious, and was painted shiny black.

He is actually rich. No wonder why his picture got in the newspaper. But I didn't know about him. I never got time to listen to news or read a newspaper ever. I was so busy making both ends meet.

Ugh. Shut up Aries Rodrigo. And focus on why you brought him outside in privacy. I glanced at him. He was looking at me, thinking deeply.

I grap both of his wrists in my either hand and pinned him on the wall. But I had to look up to match his gaze, as he was much taller than me.

The smell of his strong cologne hit me. Ugh it was great. I don't know why I just came close to him. Regardless of what I had done, I focused on maintaining an expression which would show that I was not afraid of him or overwhelmed by his money.

"I don't want to marry you."

I said bluntly without thinking and felt awkward right after.

"Like I am dying to marry you." He looked me with an irritated face. How cheap but its okay Aries give him time to know you.

"Listen boy. I don't know and I don't care why did you just, kiss me and then how that photo got in a newspaper and even I had to break up with my boyfriend, huh, why should I bother telling you this."

David: "Oh Ravin? Yeah he was your boyfriend."

Aries: "And I know what story you told him about me that I tried to seduce you and then blah blah blah how big of a fool you are? You can even lie?"

He just chuckled.

David: "Now that you have broken up with him. What's the problem?"

Aries: "Ugh. Do you take love as a joke? I had to break up with him just because of a misunderstanding caused by you!"

David: "So?"

Aries: "So now you are going to fix this. I don't care what people say about me. I only care about my boyfriend. My love. So you will come with me and apologize Ravin for such a stupid act."

David: "And why would I do that?"

Aries: "Because this all is your fault!"

He applied a little force and got free from my grip and stood straight.

David: "Listen girl. What had to be done is done. I am not dependant on you. So stop thinking I will prove useful to you in any way. Now just come inside and don't waste my time anymore. "

He was about to go inside when I suddenly held his wrist tightly.

Aries: "You will just sit and do nothing because you want to actually marry me. Isn't it?"

David: "Who said that?"

Aries: "Because you didn't say to your parents that you don't like me. That kiss meant nothing to both of us it was just a mistake. "