Pt 3

Tobi

Tobi.boy caption: miwa is so pretty guys!!!! @pretty.miwa

Liked by shoyo_fly and 1.3 million others

Comments:

Shoyo_fly: you guys look so good it's not fair
^
Tobi.boy: sorry you got bad gene's probably from your dad who left to get milk
^
Shoyo_fly: I have no words 🧍‍♀️

Pretty.miwa: love you tobi!!
^
Tobi.boy: love you too <3

Tan_aka: wahh tobs you have a gf and she's super pretty !!
^
Tobi.boy: she's my sister but she says thank you for the compliment

Testu.kuroo: you guys look nice together
^
Tobi.boy: thank you kuroo san me and miwa are super close siblings!

Scroll to see more comments

Kuroos pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh how dumb am I of course that was his sister and not his girlfriend. Why am I even jealous it's not like we know each other like that. Suddenly a pillow is thrown at me and I just glare at Kenma. "Stop pouting shouldn't you be happy Kageyamas single" Kenma said with an annoyed expression. "It's not that" I said sighing and falling back on my bed. "Then what is it testu tell me you seem down" Kenma said sitting next to me so he could try and comfort me. "I don't know why I like him like I don't even know him like that all I know is he's cute. Plus why would he like me it's kageyama he's like super pretty and cute he could do so much better I doubt I have a chance." I said with a sigh Kenma already knows I have lots of insecurities especially after my last relationship. "Are you still thinking about what that dumb bi*ch said to you throughout the relationship" Kenma said angry at her not at me. "I mean what if she was right and I am unlovable and a burden" I said as Kenma just stared at me feeling bad for me. "Kuroo she was wrong she's just an asshole and was toxic throughout the whole thing! Remember she didn't want you being friends with me anymore, and wanted you to quit the volleyball team." Kenma said. "I don't know Kenma she said a lot and it sounded true" I said putting a pillow over my face hoping it suffocates me. "Well she wasn't anyway ima run to the store real quick and get snacks so we can cheer you up. And so we won't speak of that girl anymore" Kenma said scoffing at the last part while I just nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Testu.kuroo caption: Kenma cheering me up <3 @koz_ken

Liked by koz_ken and 3729 others

Comments:

Koz_ken: anything for my best friend <3
^
Testu.kuroo: <3

Tobi.boy: hope you feel better soon kuroo!!
^
Testu.kuroo: thank you kageyama I appreciate it <3
^
Tobi.boy: anytime <3

Shoyo_fly: feel better!
^
Testu.kuroo: thanks Hinata!

Bokuto_bro: do you need me to come over kuroo!
^
Testu.kuroo: it's fine bokuto but thx :)

Scroll to see more comments