Pt 4

Tobi

Tobi.boy caption: look at saku being so gloomy in the middle so glad I came to visit tho! :) @tsumus.bf @omi's.bf

Liked by Tsumus.bf and 1.2 million others

Comments:

Tsumus.bf: did you guys really change my username
^
Tobi.boy: yeah it was my idea dear cousin :)
^
Omi's.bf: we have matching usernames now omi!
^
Tsumus.bf: Great idea tobio ignore those messages I sent you I didn't mean to threaten you aha

Onigiri.samu: looks fun
^
Tobi.boy: Samu I'm srry :/
^
Onigiri.Samu: it's fine hurts a bit
^
Omi's.bf: Samu you okay?!
^
Onigiri.Samu: I'm fine Tsumu!

Scroll to see more comments

*********************************************
Kageyama pov
Hey guys ima go to Samus room I wanna hangout with him! I said to atsumu and Sakusa. "Oh okay gfthat fine. Oh wait he has a friend over just letting you know so you aren't surprised" atsumu said while I nodded and walked out the door with Sakusa and atsumu waving. Once I open osamu s door he's on his bed scrolling through his phone while kuroo is on the floor on his phone.

*Sakusa atsumu osamu kuroo have know each other since kids since their parents are business partners*

"Kageyama?!" Kuroo said looking nervous as he saw me standing there. "Hello kuroo didn't know you and osamu were close" I said. "Tobs thought you were gonna be with Tsumu and Sakusa all day, and we hangout tomorrow" osamu said a bit confused. "Yeah but I wanted to check on you especially since I know how long you liked Sakusa" I said sitting on osamus bed. I've know osamu for a while since we both took a summer camp thing in elementary. We became super good friends and I've known he liked Sakusa for a while but since atsumu confessed not knowing about how osamu felt he just forced the feeling down. "It's fine tobs I'm just upset that it's been years and I still can't find anyone better then him" osamu said with a sigh while kuroo threw a pillow at his face. "You ever think it's because your always locked away in this room and only come out to eat or go to school" kuroo said rolling his eyes with a smile on his face. "Hey!" Osamu said pouting. "I think I know someone who will catch your interest im pretty sure they are transferring to your school soon" kuroo said thinking hard. "Remember the last time you tried setting me up! I was at a restaurant with an old man good thing the waitress scared him off and gave me a free meal since she felt bad for me" osamu said glaring at kuroo. "This time's different plus it's kenmas cousin who's gonna be going over there. I forgot his first name all I know is his family name is suna." Kuroo said shrugging. "Feel like I've heard that last name before" osamu said but shrugged it off. "Oh well let's do something I'm bored" I said falling off the bed and accidentally landing on kuroo. "Sorry kuroo I didn't mean to" I said while blushing super hard. "It's fine don't worry about it" kuroo said turning his head away while osamu smirked at us. "Okay love birds let's do something" osamu said while both me and kuroo flipped him off.
**********************************************

Testu.kuroo caption: they took my phone while I went to get snacks and took this photo 💀 @tobi.boy @onigiri.Samu

Liked by tobi.boy and 5848 others

Comments:

Tobi.boy: I think this was a very inspirational picture
^
Onigiri.Samu: I agree and I also think it was very hot 🥵
^
Tobi.boy: exactly inspirational and hot
^
Testu.kuroo: istg you guys are gonna be the death of me

Koz.kenma: @suna.rin meet one of your volleyball mates osamu the one with the straight face
^
Suna.rin: ear piercings?!
^
Onigiri.Samu: they are a great look :(
^
Suna.rin: didn't say they weren't they go with you

Scroll to see more comments