22

Before the kurokage break up

Kageyama had waken up hoping to start off the day on a good note. He had taken a quick shower and changed into clean clothes before heading downstairs to have breakfast. He saw him mother and father standing there talking quietly until they noticed him come into the kitchen. He stared at the confused and just sat down at the table to start eating whatever his mom made. While eating he felt his mother and father's stare so he asked them what was wrong. "Well tobio your father and I have seen your instagram post and everything that has been happening." His mother says "And because of that we have seem to see that the root of these problems is coming from one person." His father says stern to let kageyama know this is a serious matter. "Yeah Hinata we aren't friends anymore if that's what you're worried about." Kageyama says to his parents while his mother just sighs and stares at him. "No shoyos a good boy and I'm good friends with his mother" his mom says while his father nods along and continues talking. "Yes Shoyo just wanted something and sure he went about it the wrong way but it's good that the kid tries to get what he wants when he wants it." His father says with satisfaction. Kageyamas mother tells him "we believe kuroo isn't a good influence on you. I mean cmon tobio ever since he came into your life you've had drama and haven't spent as much time as home because you're busy with him!"

"This is stupid it's because of Hinata not kuroo and I'm never home anyway plus you always seem so happy when I'm going out with friends especially yachi!" Kageyama screams at his parents. "Don't scream at your mother and that's because we hoped you would end up with yachi I mean this whole gay thing we thought would just pass like a phase." His dad said trying to calm the situation. "Well that explains it you don't want me to be gay because you're homophobic this has nothing to do with the influence of my friends you just don't like the fact I'm dating a guy!" Kageyama screamed. "Well what do you expect we didn't raise you to think you were gay I mean we want blood grandchildren when we are older and want to see you with a women is that so bad!" Kageyamas mom screamed at him.

"Guys please calm down and tobio your mother and I have discussed this and we want you to end it with kuroo if not we are going to take you out of school and take your electronics and ship you off with your cousins in America." Kageyamas dad says with a bit of guilt but he can't go against his wife's wishes. "So tobio you have to choose, you can stay at school and continue being friends with everyone just stop seeing kuroo or lose everyone and go off to America." His mother says as her tone sweetens knowing what his choice is going to be. "I'll break up with kuroo then and I should go before I'm late to school" Tobio says as his mother smiles and him with content and his father gives him an I'm sorry look. "Oh and Tobio don't tell anyone about this conversation make sure they know it was your choice to do this don't wanna ruin mommy's reputation and make us homeless do you!" His mom screamed as Tobio was heading out the door. She heard a small mutter of Tobio agreeing to do as she says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tetsu<3

Tetsu<3: good morning I miss you sm can't wait for my visit next week

Tobs<3: hey we need to talk actually.

Tetsu<3: what's wrong did I do something?

Tobs<3: it's not you it's me and I fell out of love kuroo

Tetsu<3: kuroo?! And you fell out of love?! Is this some joke tobio please tell me you're joking!

Tobs<3: I'm sorry kuroo but we should break up it's not working out anymore and I just fell for someone else.

Tetsu<3: you fell for someone else who?!

Tobs<3: this girl that lives in my neighborhood and my parents really like her and they think she's good for me to

Tetsu<3: oh okay as long as your happy ig.

Tobs<3: sorry kuroo there were just better options and it's much easier dating someone closer than long distance.

Testu<3: it's okay kageyama i understand you fell for someone else who's a better option then me anyways ill let you go don't wanna take up to much of your time from this new girl

Kags<3: okay thanks kuroo bye

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fav girl:)

Tobi: yachi...

Fav girl:): tobs what's wrong?

Tobi: I broke up with kuroo

Fav girl:): what why?!

Tobi: my parents made me because if I didn't they would make me leave to America with no connections to anyone here...

Fav girl:): tobs I'm so sorry I wish there was something I can do to stop this

Tobi: that's not even the worst part yachi they're making me date this girl in my neighborhood that they know because me being gay is just a phase to my mom

Fav girl:): find me during lunch and after school we can go to your house and have a small movie night where you can cry and hopefully make you feel better

Tobi: thanks yachi I don't think I'll ever feel better without kuroo tho but hopefully it works