Chapter 6: A Talk With the Creator and Meeting Two Myths

Third POV

Percy got a little nervous when the woman in front of him called him by his full name. Everyone who used his complete name was either trying to kill him or mad at him. The woman in front of him noticed this and gave him a warm and welcoming smile which helped him relax a bit. 

"Don't worry Perseus, I'm not here to kill you or be mad at you." The woman reassured him and Percy relaxed a bit. After a few minutes of silence, while drinking their oil-like liquids, the woman made the cups disappear and gave Percy her full attention. 

"It was about time that I meet with the famous Percy Jackson." The woman started and Percy started to feel like every other time he felt when some deity met him because of his doings: tired. The woman noticed this and gave him an apologetic smile before continuing. 

"Don't worry Percy, I am not here to get something out of you or for you to do a quest." Percy got curious at her statement, if she wasn't here to give him a quest or something similar, why did she call him? 

"I am simply here because you are the first mortal being to travel through time. No one has been able to travel through time before besides the titan Kronos and the primordial Chronos." The woman started explaining and got comfortable in her chair before continuing. "You have gained the partial blessing of Chronos and you are now in a place completely out of your time defending the world once again after winning two wars. Your selflessness and compassion have attracted my attention, which is something not even the Olympians have done." 

"Wait, if the Olympians have never seen you, who are you?" Percy asked a little confused and surprised at the fact that a deity so strong wanted to just chat with him. The woman read his thoughts and chuckled a bit causing Percy to pout. 

"I am who you call Chaos." The woman simply responded and waited for Percy's reaction. Who was looking confused at her causing her to laugh at his obliviousness. Percy got even more confused before he started thinking about who this 'Chaos' was. Shortly after going through his mind and all of the information he gain from time-traveling he looked at the woman in shock. 

Chaos noticed this and was about to die from laughter after Percy quickly got up and bowed to her. She signaled for Percy to get up and sit down while laughing her ass off. After she gain her composure after a few minutes she looked at him with a smile. Percy was even more nervous than before he learned who she was. He couldn't stop thinking that he screw up by going back in time because he got the attention of the creator. But she previously said that she wasn't mad or wanted to kill him, so a talk seemed kind of weird.

"I came here with a proposition for you Percy." Chaos said after a moment of silence. Percy got skeptical because she had said that she didn't come here to give him a quest or ask for something. 

"This is not a quest nor am I asking something for." She responded after reading Percy's mind which made him pout once again. "This offer is about if you want to go back to your present-" Chaos started and Percy perked up at that point. "-but the present will change because you wouldn't have gone through the entire curse like you should've. On the other hand, if you keep going you will eventually go back to your present and everything will be the same. As a plus bonus, I will give you a wish as long as it is reasonable." 

Percy was a bit torn between going back to his present or continuing as the curse demanded. He really wanted to go back to his present, but the present he knew wouldn't be the same. If he keeps going with the curse he will eventually reach his present and everything will be the same, but he needed to go through time an indefinite amount of time. It was a really hard choice but he eventually settled for the last choice.

"I am going to keep going Lady Chaos, I want to return to my present, the one where everyone's sacrifices for survival gave fruits." Percy confidently replied and Chaos smiled. She was happy that she made the right choice to choose Percy for her wish that she hasn't given to anyone ever in existence. Not the god, the titans, not her children the primordials have gained a wish from her. When she created the universe and her children she did it so that her children will learn how to be leaders and figures of power, that is why she never intervene.