Chapter 30: Cuddling

Momo: "Wait... I never said that I wanted you to leave."

You turn around seeing Momo playing with her hair, her gaze averted with a blush appearing on her face. You smile and slide back on the bed changing her embarrassed complexion to a smile.

Y/n: "So what now?"

Momo: "Before we go to bed, I have something I want to show you! Give me a second!"

You look at her intrigued as she jumps off of the bed and opens her wardrobe fishing through the various hangers with a wide assortment of cute outfits. You stare at her confused at what she's looking for. Her eyes light up as she gasps, grabs a familiar jacket, and puts it on. After pulling her hair out from the inside she does a twirl. The sleeves reach past her wrists going halfway to her hands and the bottom is almost completely covering her shorts, accentuating her long legs.

Momo: "How do I look?"

Y/n: "You look amazing! If only you were a Kunugigaoka Mathlete we would've been even more unbeatable!"

Momo jumps over to the bed in happiness and scoots across the bed on her knees.

Momo: "I'm not so sure. I might've ended up doing more harm than good, you wouldn't have been able to focus with a female presence."

She giggles as you start to think about the consequences of having Momo on your team. You grab your chin pretending to be deep in thought.

Y/n: "Yes... I see your skill as a considerable improvement to our roster, however, you are just too damn cute that I wouldn't be able to focus on the math. For that reason, we're going to have to put you on the B-Squad."

She stares at you with a fake offended look on her face

Momo: "The B-Squad?! How could you? You tyrant!"

She collapses dramatically onto your lap, breaking character with a hysteric laugh kicking her feet up in the air as she laughs.

Y/n: "In any case, I'm glad I didn't see you during the tournament or we would've lost for sure."

Momo: "Well, I wanted to win on my own team's strength, not reduce you to a blushing mess."

Y/n: "Well I appreciate the kind gesture."

She giggles, and you lean down to her level planting a kiss on her lips, she hums in satisfaction as she savors the kiss. You break the kiss with a pout accompanying Momo's face afterward. You look at her slightly confused.

Y/n: "Wait, I thought you gave that back to me before the training camp? How did you get it back?"

Momo sits up, thinking back, then remembers-

Momo: "Since I was acting class rep when you were captured I was tasked with grabbing the unconscious or missing person's belongings. When I entered the boy's room I saw it in your backpack and put it on because it made me feel like you weren't gone. Then when we returned, I tried to give it back to your mother, but she refused, and told me to keep it until you got back."

You nod acknowledging the explanation, then smile.

Y/n: "Well I think you look super cute in it so feel free to keep it!"

Momo: "Aww, you're so sweet!"

Suddenly, she puts her hand on her chin and whispers a question to herself. You furrow your eyebrows wondering what she said. 

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

A devious smirk gradually forms on her face, ignoring your question. Her hands quickly reach up to your face and gently remove your glasses.