001 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

...

AURORA DOESN'T MESS WITH DRUGS. She was only fourteen when Rue started getting into drugs. Rory was aware that it could seriously fuck her up and she refused to have anything to do with it. Rue didn't want her to have anything to do with it either because she cares about Rory and frankly, having your former babysitter offer you drug's doesn't seem morally right. Her and Rue's friendship was so special, they always had each others back and both knew how fucked up the world is. They went everywhere together and Rory supported her even when she made poor decisions. They were those best friends you see in the movies. But soon enough, Rue overdosed. Aurora was a wreck. Wouldn't eat very much wouldn't sleep very much. Couldn't sleep, actually. She wasn't sure if she was going to see the girl again. Visits to the hospital had her grief-stricken. Realizing that she might have to live her life without her. But she wouldn't have to do that. Because she ended up surviving, which was something Aurora was profusely grateful for.

Rue had to go to a rehab center but now, she was finally back. Gia and Aurora could see her plaid pants peek through the bushes and they both turned to look at each other with glee, equally missing the girl.

"Rue!" Gia and Aurora both exclaimed, immediately running over to her.

"Come here!" Rue shouted with her arms open, ginormous smile on her face.

Gia and Aurora were both engulfed in a huge hug from the girl they missed so much. Rory missed this feeling, Rue never failed to comfort her.

"Hey." Gia said on the verge on tears from how much she longed to see Rue.

"How are you guys?" Rue said still clinging onto the girls.

"Good." The teens said in unison still on the verge of tears.

"I missed you." Aurora gushed as soon as they all let go.

"Me too." Gia agreed with the girl.

"I missed you guys too." Rue smiled brightly.

"Look at you are you growing?" Rue laughed and pulled her sister into another hug.

"No." Gia chuckled and reciprocated the hug.

"Hey!" Rue waved to her mom, the teens also waving.

Aurora couldn't wait for her to get home, she insisted on coming with the family to come and get Rue.

Her mother simply waved back and stayed by her vehicle. They soon began the drive home which was eerily silent. Aurora just thought about how proud she was of Rue for getting clean. And how she hoped it would last a long time. And also how excited she was to get to hangout with her best friend again.

"Im very happy for you Rue." Leslie nodded, still driving.

Aurora moved her hand on top of Rue's "Me too." She smiled.