004 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴?

...

AURORA WAS AWOKEN BY an alarm from her phone. She fluttered her eyes open and she took notice that this definitely wasn't her room. She sat up quickly and threw off the covers that weren't hers either. She opened up the bedroom door and immediately knew where she was. Fez's house.

She headed towards the kitchen hoping to find something for breakfast. She noticed that Ashtray was eating lucky charms cereal.

"I didn't make you sleep on the couch did I?" Aurora frowned, making him turn to face her.

Ashtray simply turned around beginning to eat his cereal again, muttering a very low "No."

Aurora could barely even hear it, but she did. She choose to ignore it though, and not push it any further.

"Can I have some cereal?" She asked holding up the box.

"Yeah, bowls are in there, spoons are in there." Ashtray pointed out to her.

She began to pour the cereal into the green bowl and then proceeded to pour the milk. She grabbed a spoon and sat across the table from him.

"Wait I have to get to school." She panicked, eyes wide. "Oh my god my mom. She's probably worried." She stood up and began to pace.

Ashtray stood up too and grabbed her arm to try and calm her down. "Don't worry, I texted your mom. I told her you were staying at Rue's." He explained, looking her in the eyes.

"Thank you." Her expression softened. "But I still have to get to school, and I have nothing to wear. I need a shower and my makeup, oh my god." Her softened expression was immediately wiped away.

"I have a shower, I have clothes, and you don't even need makeup, come on." Ashtray motioned her towards his room.

She followed him and was met with him picking out some clothes that she would like. And he definitely knows her style.

"These are sick, thank you so much." She thanked with a smile.

"Showers that way. I'll get you some of my moms shower stuff." He pointed and slightly smiled back.

She thanked him once again and sat the clothes she was lent on the sink counter, waiting for the boy to come back.

"Here." He gestured the shower supplies to her. "And should I show you how to use the shower?" He asked.

"I can probably figure it out, thank you so much though I appreciate it." She smiled brightly.

He nodded and walked out of the bathroom.