002 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

...

IT WAS THE NIGHT OF MKCAY'S PARTY, Rory wouldn't miss it for the world. However, she knew for a fact Rue would be getting stoned beforehand, and didn't want to deal with that. So instead she called up Maddy, asking if she would be able to get ready with her and her friends. Well of course Maddy said yes, they might not be best friends but they sure did care a whole lot about each other.

Aurora was heading over to Maddy's, wind flowing through her hair. Birds chirping in her ear. She felt so at peace with her life at the moment. Rue was back, her parent's were doing well, her sister is doing well, and most importantly, she felt so... happy. Like she finally found the right path for her life. She wished on a thousand stars that it would never end, but all good things must come to an end, right?

Aurora arrived at Maddy's house, hair tangled and frizzy, thankful that Maddy was amazing when it came to hair. Rory rang the bell and waited patiently, looking over the decor she had seen a million times before. Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing the Perez girl. Maddy smiled as bright as the sun and pulled her into the tightest hug. Aurora absolutely adores her hugs and they were actually her favorite thing ever.

"Hey cutie! Come inside I'll fix your hair." Maddy giggled at the younger girl.

"Yeah it got a little messy on the way here." Aurora gave a toothy smile and followed the girl inside. "Sup fuckers!" she announced, entering Maddy's room.

"What's up bitch!" BB dragged the word "bitch" as she blew out smoke. "I haven't seen you in a hot minute!" She pulled the girl in for a side hug.

Aurora chuckled and squeezed the girl back. "Yeah I kind of, distanced myself after Rue... ya know." She trailed off, eyes threatening to spill all the tears she was holding back. Rue tends to be a touchy subject for the girl.

Maddy pulled her hand and sat her down in a chair in front of her mirror. "It's okay babe, let me do your hair." Maddy gave her a warm smile and started to gently brush through her tangled hair.

Maddy ended up just doing a low slicked back pony and put some glitter in her hair, which Maddy swore she would help her wash out after Aurora protested. Now, it was time for outfits. The thing about Rory is that she refuses to wear an outfit if it doesn't have any red in it. She happened to bring a pair of maroon jeans but she couldn't find a top that worked quite right.

She slipped on her pants as Maddy did the same, Kat and BB already being dressed, they both entered Maddy's closet to find a top. Maddy spotted a top that would be absolutely perfect with Rory's pants. She picked it off the rack and handed it to the girl.

"This top is perfect. It's a push up too." Maddy winked at the girl.

Aurora laughed and put it on, Maddy helping her with the clasp in the back.