𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

"Ao vīlībagon sȳz" ...you fought good.

•🗡•

Visenya walked down to the court, she wanted to train, which she had not done in a while. Jace standing also there hitting a manikin, as his older sister walked up to him. "Morning." He turned. "You look awful."

She grabbed a wooden sword and examined it. "Why thank you, very much." Jace chuckled. "Remember how we used to train?" Visenya smiled. "I do, actually. You were a disaster." Her brother shoved her and swirled the sword in her hand. "You were no better." She shrugged and held the sword to his chin. "Only one way to find out." Jace grabbed a wooden sword, striking at hers. "This means war."

Another blow from Visenya as she hit over and over again. "You are letting your guard down." Jace breathed out as he readied himself to send a blow at her sword. "Not bad for a girl." Visenya looked shocked but amused. "Take that back." Jace shrugged. "Make me." Visenya now started to send blows his way, faster and more strategic then before.

Jace only able to hold against. In no time he laid on the ground Visenya holding her sword to his neck. "The girl has beaten you." Jace sighed. "Fine." Visenya held her arm out and he took it. They both smiled and she put a hand through is hair ruffling it. "My littl-"

"I see you train. Mind if I join." Aemond walked down the stairs. Both siblings turning to him. Jace shaking his head. "Not at all." Aemond nodded at Visenya as if she knew something. He started to train. Jace turning to his sister.

She shrugging, but starting to be angry at Aemond for making such a stupid move. They wouldn't stay that long. Rhaenyra decided to go back to Dragonstone as fast as possible. Visenya swirled her sword and in her hand as she watched Aemond.

He was good, and she hated it. Jace held a hand before her eyes. "You alright?" Visenya looked at her brother. "I am fine, just slept bad." Jace nodded. "It feels weird being here again." She nodded. He touched her shoulder and walked past her. "I gotta look for Vermax." She nodded and watched him walk away.

Groans from behind her, made my Aemond who hit the manikin. Visenya rolled her eyes and walked to the steps, "I am waiting for my fight." She turned to him and sighed. "I am not in the mood." Visenya walked the steps as Aemond's voice sounded in her eyes. "You slept bad?"

She stopped in her tracks and she turned. "I always wanted to kick your ass." She walked won the stairs, towards Aemond. He bent down and reached out to hold a sword out. It was a real one, not wooden. Visenya reached out to take the sword from him. It felt cold in her hands, the weight of the weapon in her hands.

"Have you ever fought with a real sword?" He asked, watching her reaction. "There is a first time for everything." She swirled the sword in her hand, which was a bit harder caused to the weight. Visenya readied herself. Aemond doing the same. "Will this end with one of us dead?" He shrugged. "We'll see." He smirked.

"Would you really cut my eye out if you had the chance?" She asked waiting for his attack. "I would at least try." He stepped forward hitting her sword with his. They started to spare and Visenya quickly realized she was better. She had always trained with her dagger the last years, she wasn't used to it.

Aemond took a blow against her, their sword clinging. He pressed his weapon down with all his strength, Visenya felt her self breaking down, before she kicked his leg. Aemond stumbled back and now it was her time to attack. She struck at him, with full strength. Visenya Velaryon would not loose. Their fight became less playful.

Aemond wouldn't lose and neither would Visenya. Sometimes it was really close for one of them to hit the other. They fought over the entire court. Aemond pushed against a manikin for her to be hit by it. "You play unfair."