𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧

"Kostilus, ivestragī nyke sōvegon lēda Luke." ...please, let me fly with Luke

•🗡•

The room filled with people again. Visenya now standing next to her mother. As heir it was her duty to do her best and trying to understand and help, wherever she could. "It's no easy thing for a man to be a dragon slayer. But dragons can kill dragons. And have. The simple truth is this: we have more dragons than Aegon." Daemon said.

Visenya standing there and staring the map. The lights of the candles lighting up her face. "Viserys spoke often of the Valyrian histories. I know them well. When dragons flew to war... everything burned. I do not wish to rule over the a kingdom of ash and bone." Rhaenyra said.

"Are you considering the Hightower's terms, Your Grace?" A Lord asked. "As Queen, what is my true duty to the realm, Lord Bartimos? Ensuring peace and unity? Or that I sit on the Iron Throne no matter the cost?" The Queen reasoned. "That's your father talking." Daemon muttered, but clearly audible. "My father's dead."

Daemon walked around the table. "And he chose me as his successor... to defend the realm, not cast it headlong into war." She said in a calm tone. But Daemon was somehow angry. "Well, the enemy have declared war. What are you gonna do about it?" He practically yelled. Visenya worried for him. He was like a father to her and was somehow different in the last time.

"Clear the room." Her mother told all of the council. The Lords and Ladies waked out. Visenya alongside her brothers and cousins. "He is so angry." Visenya said, as the door closed. Jace looking up at her.

"How would you feel? His brother is dead and they probably murdered him. Now they stole our mother's birthright. I would be furious." Visenya sighed. "But we don't know if they killed him. I visited him the day we left. He was so weak, couldn't even hear what I say. He didn't speak nor reacted at all. For all I know if hadn't heard him breath he had been dead back there already."

She had put all her grief aside for the good of her family. So she could speak about these matters without a tear making its way into her eye. "You have such good faith in the Greens, why are you not angry?" Jace asked his older sister, while walking through the corridor.

"I am angry, furious even, but we cannot let our emotion get in the way. We must know who is loyal to us if we break out war. Our minds need to be clear not clouded by feelings."

•🗡•

The sun shone through her window as she stretched herself. Her feet touching her fur carpet. She pushed herself up and walked to her fire place, that was still burning. He held her hand into the flames.

For reassurance that she hadn't lost her gift. It felt still unreal, that Viserys was dead, Aegon king, Rhaenyra about to rage war and Visenya as the heir. It was strange how everything had changed in such short time.

She wished to be on Dracar's back and fly away, but lately she only sat on Dracar if she had to patrol around the Island to look for any suspicious ships. It was not chilling and relaxing as it was normally when she sat on Dracar's back.

These days she was stuck in the council room, listening to man reasoning why her mother should start attack. She was a bit tired. She had not time to be with her brothers. Of course they trained together, but that was now even more of duty then a fun. When the Greens came they had to fight, all of them.

The maid walked in and helped her dress. Visenya Velaryon had switched her colorful wardrobe with black and red dresses. Still dresses, mostly long but some that only reached until a bit under her knees. But all black and red, it was their color now.