A regular day? I think not

"WAKE UP NERD!"

sheesh did you need to be so loud? you angry pomeranian. anyway i wake up in the middle of my room filled with hero merch. but you wouldn't find an all might poster or figurine in my room. well not ever since he tried to destroy my dream of becoming a hero. I got up and put on some casual clothes since it's monday. 

"what do you want Katsudon"

"i told you to stop calling me that"

i just stuck my tongue out at him and walked away. i can hear him barking. hehe. once i get outside i go to the forest that's right next to the school. once i was in the middle of the forest i sat down and started to mumble about what would happen if Mr. Aizawa and Hawks were to fight who would win? Then I heard some rustling from a bush. i turned and saw a portal. i stood up and tried to decide if I stayed or ran when i saw a guy who was pretty beaten up. the portal disappeared. i ran over to the guy. he looked around my age, he also had a scar on his forehead. but he had dark green hair just like me. he was bleeding pretty badly so i used my quirk to carry him back to UA. once i got there i went to recovery girl's office. i know the way from the heart. well that may be because I am always hurting myself. anyway i knocked and went in.

"what is it this time Midoriya?"

"well this time it's not me but i found this guy in pretty bad shape so i was wondering-"

"if i could heal him and the answer is yes"

i smiled and placed him on one of the beds. she came over and gave him a kiss on the forehead. when i first found him he had a box on his back and a katana. so i had them in my hands when recovery girl first noticed.

"what are those?"

"i really don't know but i'm gonna find out!"

i tried opening the box but it wouldn't budge.

"huh"

"what is it?"

"i can't open it, guess i'll have to wait for him to get up"

not even a second later he woke up and frantically tried to find his katana and box. he noticed that he wasn't alone and looked up. he had my green eyes. he looked at me then at my hands. i gave him his stuff back. he took them and put them beside him.

"where am i?"

he also had around the same voice as me. 

"you are in UA"

he looked at me with a confused look. his head was slightly tilted.

"what's UA?"

me and recovery girl were shocked. he didn't know about UA?

"what's your name?"

"Tanjiro Midoriya what's your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya"

we both looked at each other.

"are you both related?"

we both shook our heads. mom didn't have siblings. well she did have one but he died in a villain attack. well that was what we were told. goes the same for dad. he had a brother but he died. so how could Tanjiro have the same last name as me.

"im gonna call Nezu in here"

but the door opened to no other than the Rat Satan/God. 

"Hello"

"you were watching from the cameras weren't you"

"maybe maybe not anyway what do we have here?"

he looked at me and Tanjiro. it looked like he was thinking hard.

"how did you find him Midoriya?"

"i found him in the forest right after he came out of some sort of portal"

"well i'll tell your teacher that you guys have a new student but for the meantime Midoriya what's your quirk?"

for a moment i thought he was talking to me but i remember that Tanjiro had the same last name as me.

"what's a quirk?"

"a quirk is a power that you are born with"

"oh well i don't have a quirk i have breathing techniques"

Nezu looked curious.

"may i ask what are those?"

"breathing techniques are something that demon slayers use. we use them to kill demons. Demon slayers are people who kill demons"

"demons?"

"yep demons. Zenitsu is always talking about how 'normal people' don't know what demons are and think that we are crazy or something."

"interesting, you may leave with Midoriya"

so we both got up and walked out the door. he followed me to class.

"Mr. Aizawa?"

i see my teacher in his cocoon. he slowly pokes his head out to look at us.

"who's this problem child?"

"my name is Tanjiro Midoriya"

he looked at us trying to see if we look alike.

"and he's gonna be in class 1a"

"great another problem child"

the bell rung so i told Tanjiro to stand beside my desk since we didn't have another desk for him. the class started to fill out. 

"oi nerd who's that?"

Tanjiro was staring at some students but just stood there silent.

"i'll tell you guys when class starts"

the bell rung again and Mr Aizawa got out if his cocoon. 

"ok i just got news that we have a new student in class, would you like to introduce yourself"

"hi my name is Tanjiro Midoriya"

all of the students looked at me. 

"what's your quirk?"

"i don't have one"

the entire class was shocked. 

________________________________________

Hi! so how was the book so far? good,bad? ok?

tell me 

see you in the next chapter!

871 words