Death wish

"what do you mean you have no quirk?"

Tanjiro just looked at him.

"i don't have a quirk"

then he turned towards me.

"are they hard of hearing?"

i shook my head. he shrugged his shoulders. Aizawa cleared his throat to get the attention of the class. they were staring at Tanjiro like he was an animal. i knew the feeling all too well.

"have a problem with something?"

they stopped staring. Tanjiro looked so confused. he opened his mouth to say something but all we heard was a creak. we both turned around to see Mineta behind us opening the box that Tanjiro had. Tanjiro pushed Mineta away from the box and looked inside. i took a little peek to see there was a young girl in there. Mineta also saw the girl in there because he started yelling how Tanjiro was a kidnapper and how he was pulling off an act. Tanjiro grew mad.

"hey Izuku can you watch may sister for a second?"

oh so the girl is his sister.

"sure"

he got up and walked over to where Mineta was and grabbed him by the collar. 

"ok listen here. first of all that's my sister,second you don't have permission to snoop around my stuff and third i'm not pulling off an act i. don't. have. a. quirk. get that in your skull"

"liar!"

Tanjiro was getting more pissed by the second.

"don't make me repeat what i said"

Mineta looked at him and whispered something to him. i don't what he said but that was all it took. Tanjiro grew so pissed that he headbutted him. but he didn't stop there no, he kept on doing that until Mineta was bleeding. he dropped him in the floor and went close to his face.

"you say that again i'll feed you to Muzan"

he walked back over and checked on his sister again. the entire class was silent. 

"Mr. Aizawa i suggest that we report such violent matters to the principal at once!"

Aizawa just looked over at Iida.

"i didn't see nothing did you class?

the entire class excluding Iida and Uraraka shook their heads.

"that's very unheroic of you"

i just looked over at him.

"neither is attempted murder but ok"

his eyes grew wide at the mention. todoroki was snickering in the back.

"what's he talking about Tenya?"

Iida looked at his girlfriend.

"n-nothing Ochako"

(omg if you are confused Iida and uraraka are dating so that's why they are on a first name basis)  

cliffhanger? 

idk anyway i haven't updated this story in a while so sorry

see ya 

:)