Confrontation

WARNING - TALKS ABOUT SH & ED IF THIS IS A TRIGGER PLEASE DON't READ!!!

           It was a cloudy day in castle town and a peaceful day at Rose Gardens Youth Residential Facility. It was peaceful until Elizabeth woke up. Elizabeth was known for being the loudest one in the facility and befriended everyone she met. 

       I wake up and look outside it's a nice gloomy day so I decide to get ready and eat breakfast. I put on a pair of jeans and a tank top and over it a gray jacket, I put on go-to shoes, my black boots. I walk out into the hallway and see a staff inside another patient's room talking to them probably self-harmed or something. I walk into the dining area and see Kateleigh my best friend. We've both been here since we were five years old and we've been best friends since. I walk in and sit next to her. "You're not gonna eat anything?" asks Kateleigh. "Well, I thought about it and I decided that I don't really want to eat anymore I've lost weight and I'm doing pretty good," I replied. "Well, it's not really a healthy way to lose weight by taking laxatives and exercising constantly and throwing up your food." "I mean it really isn't that bad." "Lizzie, you have a bad habit that could kill you." "So anyway I was wondering after you're done eating if you would want to go out and just do things." "Sure, I'm done anyway we can go right now if  you want to just let me throw my things away." 

        I wait for Kateleigh by the doors of the exit. I wait for a few minutes and see her walking down the hallway. As she gets closer I walk out the door and she follows me. "So, what are we going to do," asked Kateleigh. "I'm not sure maybe walk around castle town." I replied "Well, lets try to stay away from Zelda and Link because last time things didn't go so well." I scoffed "That preppy princess doesn't scare me if anything SHE should be scared of me. And her little midget that follows her around acts all tough when he really isn't." "Okay well lets go and look in the shops I want to see if there's anything new." "Did you bring any rupees?" "Yes, I brought fifty rupees." Kateleigh pulled out a purple rupee and showed me. We walked into the town center and saw a woman selling clothing. Kateleigh pulls me towards the stand. "Anything in particular we're looking for today girls," asked the sales clerk. "Oh, no we're just looking," replied Kateleigh.  We looked for a while at the stand and decided to go to another stand. Kateligh saw scarves and gasped "LIZZIE.......I NEED  THESE!" I sighed and walked over to the store and Kateleigh saw a purple scarf and put it on and said "Lizzie you should get the pink one." I look at the pink and I grab it and Kateleigh pays for our things and the lady puts our scarves in a bag. "I'll repay you when we get back to the facility," I said. "You don't have to repay me just eat dinner tonight," she replied. "UGHH, fine I guess." 

    Kateleigh and I stopped at a bakery for lunch and were joking and laughing when someone walked through the door. My back was facing towards the door and I thought that it was just another normal customer coming in but I saw everyone's face look up from their meals so I decided to look behind me and there she was. The preppy princess Zelda. Impa and Link were escorting her. I turned around and rolled my eyes. "Don't start anything Lizzie." I rubbed my temple and said "I will try my very best not to." To make things even worse the only table that was open was the one right next to us. I put my head on the table and said "Kateleigh are you done?" "Yes, let's just go before something happens between the two of you." I got up and walked out and said "What do you want to do now?" "We can go to the center of town and just chill." We walked to the center of the town and decided to sit at the fountain. We were talking and having a normal conversation when Zelda walked up to us. I rolled my eyes and told myself not to do anything. 

     "What do you want Zelda." I said "Well I saw you earlier back in the bakery and I was just wondering how you were able to afford it." "What the hell does that mean?" "Well, you know you live in a house for mentally ill people and you're basically broke in there. Even if you have a job you don't get much." I rubbed my temple again and said "Zelda I'm really not in the mood for your bullshit today so if you want to try me then go ahead and see what's going to happen." Zelda laughed and said "You won't do anything to me." I get up fast and swing my fist at her face. My fist meets her nose and I see a red liquid coming down her face. She looks shocked and puts her hand on her nose and yells "BITCH!" Before I know it I black out. I came to in the facility in my room. I came out and went to Kateleigh's room to see if Kateleigh was there. She was on her bed reading a book. I knock on her door and ask "What happened." "You nearly beat Zelda to death so I had to get Coby to come get you and to bring you back." 

      One of the staff came up and said "Elizabeth someone's here to see you." I sighed and wondered who would want to see me and what they would want to do with me.