002

brylee POV
I did it.. I kissed my bestfriend. He let go of my hand and moved it to my waistband on my jeans, his fingers slightly touching my skin but im craving more but I pull back "it always been you Christopher Owen sturniolo" me and chris walk into the sturniolo house "hi mama Lou" I said giving her a hug "hi sweetie, nick told me what happened.. I promise you brylee, you're so loved by my boys and me and jimmy you and bailee are always always welcome" she says holding my face looking at me like I'm really her kid "thank you, I love and appreciate you so much for everything you do for me over the years" chris grabs my hand and we walk up to his room he closes the door and hugs me "everything she said was true, we all love you" he let go of my hand and brought it too my chin "wren I've always had the biggest Crush on you" he placed his forehead on mine "can I take a nap?" I asked looking up at him,  he didn't answer he just picked me up and he laid down with me. "is this okay?" He asked rubbing my stomach, I turned to face him. "yes my love" I said grabbing his cheek kissing his lips. he wraps his arm completely around my waist not breaking the kiss, I pull away because I don't want to go to far.. he's probably just saying this cos he feels bad for me.
CHRIS POV
why would she pull away.. I've loved her for 5 of the 8 years we've known each other.. "what's wrong?" I ask concerned "do you love me? like genuinely..." she says out of pure sadness. I wipe her tears, bring their face to mine with both hands "more than you know wren" I kissed them again as she holds my neck to not break the kiss, "I love you chris.." woah. she hasn't used my first name in three years so I know she's not joking.. I turn us both over, spooning wren, wrapped both arms completely holding them and our legs are intertwined. I kiss their shoulder and bury my face in their neck and we go to sleep. about 5 minutes later I feel wrens hand twitching, I know it's an anxiety attack because I've witnessed this before.. thank god I hear nick and bailee come home with McDonald's for everyone, my door is open so bailee could immediately tell something was wrong because I was trying to sit up in the bed so I could wake brylee up. "get Matt!" I whisper yell to them, next thing I know I hear him rush in the room as quick as he can without waking her up "it's happening isn't it? how long has she been sleeping?" he asks me "about 4-5 minutes" he sits criss-cross in the bed and put wren on his lap and starts playing with their hair. "on the way down to your house" he starts singing their favorite song Santa Monica & la brea by blackbear. "matt why are her eyes twitching?!" bailee tries not to scream "bails, you know how this works we sing the song so she feels better" he says reassuringly "Santa Monica and la brea" I sing while holding her leg "watch the vampires score some dope" nick comes to the bed. she starts crying, death grip on my hand. Matt picks her up and she's still crying now awake.. "I'm scared.." she chokes out thru tears "what did he do to you hun.." nick asks.
THIRD PERSON POV
chris is still holding onto the poor girls leg, as she tries to tell the group of bestfriends what happened as she sat with Matt, holding each other. "when we went to get ice cream on the last day of school... he kept moving his hand up my leg and I...I tried to just stop him and hold his hand.." she burst into tears and fell into Matt sobbing her eyes out as they hugged each other like it was the last time they'd ever see each other, everyone crying. "ILL KILL HIM! HOW COULD HE DO THAT-" bailee screamed making herself cry even more. "boys? is everything okay?" a concerned marylou asks from the bottom of the stairs. "mama Lou please come here and get justin and jimmy..." brylee says thru sobs. next thing the teens know, everyone's in the room. the poor girl immediately gets up and her and maryLou hug each other, "he hurt me mama.." brylee says just loud enough for everyone to hear it, "I know honey.." she says hugging her tighter Jimmy's hand on her shoulder and justin comforting his younger brothers and bailee.

!MEG SPEAKS¡
sooo hi, I promise this isn't going to be the whole plot line ik it's dark.
also i love you guys

OUT OF OVER A THOUSAND STORIES FOR EACH RANKING YALL GOT THIS SHIT SO HIGH UP THERE IM DEAD I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️