004

BRYLEES POV~
i feel chris sinking into me, meaning he's falling asleep. I squeeze his hand on my thigh so he can wake up, "wanna go up to your room?" I ask him. he doesn't answer, instead he kissed my cheek and went up to his room practically stumbling up the stairs. Matt and bailee went to go live on twitch and nick was passed out on the couch, so I decided to go out to the store and get everyone snacks just because they all do so much to make sure I'm happy. I got chris a Pepsi, nick a bag of skinny pop, Matt a 2 pack of Reeses, and bailee a bag of blue sour patch's. While nick was sleeping I put the bag of popcorn on his chest as if he was cuddling it. I laughed to myself and walked upstairs to give Matt and bailee their candy. "knock knock" I said thru the door I could hear matt "I don't know- come in!" he said, sounding like he tried covering up what he was about to say..weird. I walked in and noticed Matt's hand on my sisters thigh as they were reading comments, I gave them a small smile and opened my sprite. "soo when?" I asked them smirking. They looked at eachother and burst out laughing "just now lmao" I read from chat, I hugged them both from behind putting an arm around each of them "yayy!" I said smiling. "WHAT THE-" we hear nick scream and a loud banging sound follows, "bye love y'all" matt says as he ends the stream. perfect timing chris sleepily opens the door and engulfed me in a hug "I'm so sorry" he whispered but it was loud enough we could still hear it. "chris-" bailee begins but was cut off by nick coughing and sobbing. "GUYS! HELP!!" we rush downstairs but I fall on the stairs dead in my tracks to see nick and frankly the house, destroyed by none other.. "hey" victoria. fucking. O'Connor. my worst enemy. cecelia, their sister, my ex..had their elbow on victoria's shoulder and peters elbow on the other. the two waving evilly and smirking. I can't stop shaking even with chris holding me "wren please.." even just him saying my middle name felt like someone shoved my soul back into my body and I could breathe again. "bry, can't believe you finally chose" Peter says waving his finger towards me and chris "you were all over all three even nick since I met you I wasn't the only one on the team who thought so"  he continued. "fuck you peter.." Matt spat at him. "we know what you did dude, she's been my bestfriend for eight years.. and I swear to god Peter, you're gonna wish you were dead cos you'll be in jail." he finished. chris is holding me almost bridal style, with my legs across his lap as we're sitting on the stairs. "well, I think our work here is done" Cecelia shrugs and flips me off while blowing a kiss and walking out of my house.
CHRIS' POV-
once I went up to my room and fell asleep, I slept for about an hour till I hear nic screaming like somethings wrong. I look at my phone and it's a picture of  Peter, Cecelia and Victoria at the house with a smiley face emoji.
THIRD PERSON POV- the group of friends is distraught, matt and bails try to get nic off the floor but the second he's on both feet he falls putting him in more pain. "holy FUCK I CANT WALK." he screams and cries while matt calls 911. Chris takes the poor girl in his arms back upstairs to his room and gets on his bed the same way he had brylee on the stairs. she lays next to him, "babe.. I'm worried about nic.." the troubled girl says "ba-babe?..." the young boy stutters. "oh um..is that..I'm sor-" brylee gets cut off by chris connecting their lips, holding on so tight afraid she float away. This makes brylee feel like she's on top of the world, they put their foreheads together but get interrupted. "yo we gotta go ambulance is here!!" Matt says out of breath. "chris go, I'll meet you there." brylee says concerned for nic, "babe..." he says worried for bry. "the ambulance said only one can go, chris you go. I'll drive the girls" Matt says in a hurry. "fine, be safe dude. wren I love you" chris says as he kisses the girl, and hugs his brother. "take care of them, please.." the poor boy says pointing at brylee. Matt nods his head and heads over to the bed "cmon bubbas" he picks brylee up and heads to the car, as matt and bailee and brylee are walking to the car brylee sees nic barely conscious, chris bawling his eyes out. "matty im sor-" crying as she speaks but gets cut off by matt, "lee..what he did to you, and what happened today is not your fault..." matt says as he puts brylee in the back, bailee hugging matt from the passenger seat. the three head to the hospital in complete silence.

¡RYLEIGH RANTS!

I missed writing how we doing ✌🏼🥰