094

"My dear, your nightmares seem to be either flashbacks, or simple nightmares you have of Junichiro. I recommend you face him, or Karla, and ask about the truth. Since I doubt that Junichiro will tell you anything, why don't you try and talk to Karla? She's being held in a Psychiatric Ward here in Shizuoka." Recovery Girl said kindly.

Elena sighed and nodded. "And you're sure it'll help me?" She asked, making Recovery Girl nod. "Alright, I'll go there tomorrow." Elena said, making Aizawa perk up.

"You have to see Eri tomorrow. She asked for you, Mirio and Midoriya." Aizawa said as Elena sighed. "Can't I go see her right now? Cause I want to get this shit sorted out. I haven't spoken to Karla since summer, I need answers." She said, looking at Aizawa.

He nodded. "I'll take you to Eri right now." He said as Elena smiled kindly, before she looked at Recovery Girl. "My dear, I also recommend that you refrain from being alone. Of course you're obligated to sleep in your own room two nights a week, but make sure you have someone with you most of the time." She said as Elena nodded. She was never really alone, she was always with Katsuki, or someone else.

"Alright. That's all. Have a nice day, my dear. If any more trouble comes in your way, make sure to come here." She said smiling gently before giving her candy. "Thank you." Elena said before they left. "So you don't get nightmares when you're with Bakugo?" Aizawa asked.

"Well, some nights I do, and some nights I don't dream at all. But the nights I have a nightmare, is either when I sleep in my room alone, or I have them when Kat is there, but they're not that bad." She said, looking at him as they walked.

He nodded. "We're heading to Eri right now, and tomorrow I'll take you to the Psychiatric ward and make sure things work out." He said, patting her head as Elena nodded.

'Please give me some relevant answers, Karla.'
_________________

"Hey there, little one." Elena said, smiling at Eri. The little girl looked in wonder at Elena before she began crying. "Are you okay?" She asked, making grabby hands at Elena.

Elena smiled and nodded, sitting down on the bed beside Eri. "I'm fine, just got a small scar is all." She said, patting Eri's head. "The whole time I had a fever and was asleep, I thought about you saving me...and how you got hurt.." Eri said, sulking. "Hey, don't worry about it. Whenever a little child is in danger, I'll be there to save them, I'll do everything in my way to save them." Elena said, smiling at her.

Eri looked in wonder at Elena. "What's your name?" She asked as Elena laughed. "My name is Elena Aizawa, my hero name
Is Psycho, a little crazy right?" Elena asked before she began slicing apples for Eri. "Why is your hero name Psycho?" Eri asked.

"A dear friend of mine, calls me it because I can be a little crazy sometimes. It was a fun nickname, and I guess it stuck to me." Elena said as Eri's eyes sparkled as she took a piece of an apple.

"Your friend must be nice." Eri said, making Aizawa cackle in the corner. Elena glared at him before nodding at Eri. "He is, no one cares for me as much as he does. Well, maybe Aizawa and Hitoshi does, but Katsuki treats me really well." Elena said as Eri sat down in Elena's lap, eating another piece of an apple.

"I wanna meet him one day..." Eri said as Aizawa began cackling. Elena glared at him before hugging the little girl. "I'll make sure you will. Katsuki loves children. However only the ones that behave!" She said before patting her head. "So I'm sure he'll love you." She said before putting Eri back on the bed and standing up.

"I'll come here every once in awhile, alright?" Elena asked, making Eri nod. "Bring your friend with you next time..." She said. "I will." Elena said before she walked out with Aizawa.